27/03/2019 Cardiff, GB Tickets

28/03/2019 Norwich, GB Tickets

29/03/2019 Brighton, GB Tickets

01/04/2019 Belfast, NI Tickets

02/04/2019 Dublin, IE Tickets

03/04/2019 Manchester, GB Tickets

04/04/2019 London, GB Tickets

05/04/2019 London, GB Tickets

eh? what's happened there then? I was sure that the Brighton presale was in Resident tomorrow, then Brighton Dome members presale on thursday!? 

Thanks though, got my ticket!

11 minutes ago, Tuna said:

hi

26/03/2019 Sheffield, GB Tickets

Cheers for this, the presale on their site went in seconds. thought I was going to have to go through the scrum on Friday for a pair.

11 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Cheers for this, the presale on their site went in seconds. thought I was going to have to go through the scrum on Friday for a pair.

Managed to get some through O2 priority. Went nowhere on their presale. It will sell out bloody quick on Friday.

I couldn't be arsed setting an alarm for Idles presale, and they're all sold out from what I can see, but for some reason you can get tickets just through the normal gigsandtours site for some dates. It says Spotify presale even though the Spotify presale link says sold out. Weird one but I've sorted tickets for Manchester. Link is here.

Edited by Odessa

Crystal Fighters announced a European tour with one date in UK - Brixton.

• March 7 — La Coruna, Pelicano
  • March 9 — Lisbon - Lisboa ao Vivo
  • March 10 — Porto, Hard Club
  • March 13 — Barcelona, Poble Espanyol
  • March 15 — Madrid, Wizink Centre
  • March 16 — Murcia, Audito Parque Fofo
  • March 22 — Paris, La Gaite Lyrique
  • March 23 — Netherlands, Melkweg MAX
  • March 26 — Cologne, Live Music Hall
  • March 27— Hamburg, Mojo
  • March 28 — Berlin, Astra
  • March 29 — Zurich, Salzhaus
  • March 30 — Vienna Arena
  • April 1 — Brussels, Ancienne Belgique
  • April 4 — London, O2 Academy Brixton

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

hi

26/03/2019 Sheffield, GB Tickets

Bugger. I was at my desk at 8.30am this morning - if only I'd looked at this thread rather than just checking in for any headliner news and reading a page of nonsense....

57 minutes ago, duke88 said:

Managed to get some through O2 priority. Went nowhere on their presale. It will sell out bloody quick on Friday.

Any idea what the best site will be to secure tickets? I've seen they're selling them through the Leadmill (Sheffield) website, but is it going to be easier through their own website or gigs and tours? Thanks!

1 hour ago, Sasperella said:

Any idea what the best site will be to secure tickets? I've seen they're selling them through the Leadmill (Sheffield) website, but is it going to be easier through their own website or gigs and tours? Thanks!

They've still got them on O2 priority for the Leadmill...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Thunderstruck said:

I'm off to see First Aid Kit at the O2 in Leeds, not been to this venue before. Does anybody know of any decent bars around the venue? 

There's a spoons around the corner if you're after cheap and cheerful and only for a quick one - The Cuthbert Broderick. 

I prefer Nation of Shopkeepers just down the road, no more than a 3 minute walk. 

They're two off the top of my head. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sasperella said:

Aaah many thanks for the heads-up! My friend who sits opposite me has 02, so now we have four tickets in the bag :) Still hoping for a showing on the JP though too, obvs!

The JP will be mobbed if they play any lower than second or third down, one of those where it'll be impossible to get near (I recall Not being able to get anywhere near Royal Blood in 2014). Glad I've got tickets to see them at their own gig now.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

The JP will be mobbed if they play any lower than second or third down, one of those where it'll be impossible to get near (I recall Not being able to get anywhere near Royal Blood in 2014). Glad I've got tickets to see them at their own gig now.

Hmmm, good point.... Do you reckon that is sill where they're most likely to end up? It does seem like the obvious choice...

24 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Aaah many thanks for the heads-up! My friend who sits opposite me has 02, so now we have four tickets in the bag :) Still hoping for a showing on the JP though too, obvs!

Whoop whoop! Excellent! Will be ace to see them at the Leadmill, great venue, had many drunken nights in there when I was at university.

I think they'll definitely be on at the farm somewhere :)

7 hours ago, Thunderstruck said:

I'm off to see First Aid Kit at the O2 in Leeds, not been to this venue before. Does anybody know of any decent bars around the venue? 

Saw them in Glasgow last week, really good and the staves are a great support. Don’t suppose they will be back on the farm next year.  

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Saw them in Glasgow last week, really good and the staves are a great support. Don’t suppose they will be back on the farm next year.  

Saw them at Brixton and Cambridge last week, thought they were both superb. Staves haven't been there for a few years, so might see them. I know FAK played last year, but you never know!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Thunderstruck said:

If you like your modern craft ale bars, North Bar, Belgrave Music Hall, and Headrow House are great options and not too far away. The latter two are multi-level, and have nice rooftop terraces. Foleys also does good ale, and is a bit more of a traditional boozer. Nation of Shopkeepers is also a solid option, close to the venue, and usually has a decent atmosphere.

Edited by Lubic87
  • Upvote 1