Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

6 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Looks like IDLES' announcement at 4pm will be a UK tour, and they're playing academies like the Brighton Dome (I assume)

https://twitter.com/LoutPromotions/status/1059411739765288960

yesss love that. Will be sure to get a ticket as soon as they're on sale. So pleased that their popularity is growing. IDLES in Brighton Dome is a dream.

1 minute ago, rhg_99 said:

yesss love that. Will be sure to get a ticket as soon as they're on sale. So pleased that their popularity is growing. IDLES in Brighton Dome is a dream.

Absolutely! Their Concorde 2 show is my favourite gig of the year and one of the stand-outs in recent years. The thought of a Brighton Dome show is just amazing, so hopefully it is them being announced come 4pm

2 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Absolutely! Their Concorde 2 show is my favourite gig of the year and one of the stand-outs in recent years. The thought of a Brighton Dome show is just amazing, so hopefully it is them being announced come 4pm

aye that was a cracker. Caught them quite a few times over this year but that was the best by far. 

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

35% battery at 09.30 in the morning?!?

I was at Cancer Bats and then Underworld on Friday night, then Space Monkeys on Saturday night. City played yesterday afternoon. Surely I can be forgiven for not plugging in my phone last night under the circumstances???

Edited by eastynh

3 minutes ago, eastynh said:

I was at Cancer Bats and then Underworld on Friday night, then Space Monkeys on Saturday night. City played yesterday afternoon. Surely I can be forgiven for not plugging in my phone last night under the circumstances???

I was at Cancer Bats but had gone primarily to see Anti-Flag. Loads left straight after Cancer Bats, didn't know if it was a slight on Ant-Flag or if people just had other places to be. Looks like at least one of you was off elsewhere.

By the way, the cover of Sabotage was amazing. 

9 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I was at Cancer Bats but had gone primarily to see Anti-Flag. Loads left straight after Cancer Bats, didn't know if it was a slight on Ant-Flag or if people just had other places to be. Looks like at least one of you was off elsewhere.

By the way, the cover of Sabotage was amazing. 

I had absolutely no idea who either of the bands were mate. I just tagged along with my friends as that is the type of stuff they are into. 

Will be honest here, it all went right over my head but I found it interesting none the less. Have been told their own gigsare far more energetic than the other night so will go along to see them at Rebellion in January. Gig is on the 30th Jan and I am 40 on the 31st.  

2 minutes ago, eastynh said:

I had absolutely no idea who either of the bands were mate. I just tagged along with my friends as that is the type of stuff they are into. 

Will be honest here, it all went right over my head but I found it interesting none the less. Have been told their own gigsare far more energetic than the other night so will go along to see them at Rebellion in January. Gig is on the 30th Jan and I am 40 on the 31st.  

Fair do's. I didn't think it was your type of thing. I've always fancied Rebellion, I'll go along one year.

On 10/30/2018 at 11:43 PM, Quark said:

Staves and First Aid Kit in Brighton tonight were fucking immense (think it was @GETOFFAMYLAWN singing FAK's praises?). Absolutely amazing vocals from both bands, and all 5 of them getting together to do a Lykke Li track was prob the highlight of the evening.

Saw the Cambridge show on Saturday ... great stuff.

those Watford girls are very funny too... announced a new side project named “The insufferable Arseholes”

i am all harmonised out now...

3 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Seems weird only 2 UK dates for muse and a week gap between them.

Was hoping Sunderland would have got them but have heard we are doing 2 of the spice girl concerts sadly 

Imagine there'll be another date or two for each night if they sell well. That week's gap could reduce pretty quickly.

Where are they? London Stadium & Etihad?

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Imagine there'll be another date or two for each night if they sell well. That week's gap could reduce pretty quickly.

Where are they? London Stadium & Etihad?

I hope they are not playing the Etihad. There will be enough dull, drab and boring shite rolling up next weekend when United turn up for the derby. That's enough crap for the next 12 months thank you very much.