Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

11 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Well, now I'm trying to decide between seeing them in London or Bristol. Surely Bristol would be the highlight of the tour, being their hometown?

Me too - I'll go for London I think. Not sure about traffic, weather, sound etc for a brand new venue like this.

20 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Teenage lads stepping up the touring activity in a post-Gerard environment.

The Park was surely created so TFC could have the perfect sized venue and setting for a late-afternoon slot at Glastonbury.

Yet I don’t think they’ve played for a long, long time.

24th Anniversary of Grand Prix next year too!

49 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

The Park was surely created so TFC could have the perfect sized venue and setting for a late-afternoon slot at Glastonbury.

Yet I don’t think they’ve played for a long, long time.

24th Anniversary of Grand Prix next year too!

Seems that Gerry's been the one that's been keeping them off the road for substantial periods of time. Mixed blessing.

Final Scottish gig tomorrow night ?

2 hours ago, Dom Wall said:

Never been but always gets good reviews. They're usually House/EDM so I assume the sound/bass is decent...

The sound was ok for Eric Prydz last year. Heard better, heard worse. Don't think the structure improves the sound in any significant way but the atmosphere was pretty good

9 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

You’re probably right, I’m fairly sure it chucked it down for their gig on The Downs.

Can confirm this. Rained heavily more or less all day with just one or two breaks, luckily I brought a poncho and still had a good time, Massive Attack were excellent.

I'd be well of for this tour in all fairness Shame they're 02 though, bit of a crap venue and bit of bastard to get to get to.

12 hours ago, EamerRed said:

Filton Airfield. Never known a gig to be held there before, but it's where they now want to build the Bristol Arena. Ludicrous decision in my opinion, but probably a great site for a one-off gig.

And with that location, that's put me right off the idea of going. Bloody stupid.

Anyone go to the Pixies tonight in Camden? I'm going on Saturday but seeing a couple ofnegative things on Twitter. Mrs who went with her friend tonight said it was good but a bit underwhelming. 

Edited by Tyonks

6 minutes ago, Tyonks said:

Anyone go to the Pixies tonight in Camden? I'm going on Saturday but seeing a couple ofnegative things on Twitter. Mrs who went with her friend tonight said it was good but a bit underwhelming. 

Just had a look on twitter and it's all positive from what I can see, apart from  one person moaning about the crowd. I only saw one or two gigs in 2016 that were better than Pixies in Manchester; Saturday is gonna be fucking great don't worry. I'm absolutely buzzing for it.