Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

16 minutes ago, jparx said:

No reason it can't happen other than it just doesn't feel like it could happen. That being said, I feel like if it was their only UK festival Download would be touting that, so perhaps there's a glimmer of hope. I just can't really see Glastonbury booking them though. Other headliner would be the only slot for them.

Download Sunday day ticket is complete goer. Just hope there are still some tickets left - it's their first UK show in what, 9/10 years, so the demand could be huge. 

I reckon I'd be happy to fork out for a day ticket....my main struggle with download has always been getting other people to want to come with me. My festival friends are cool but they sure 'aint metallers. And the one that is boarderline was already a bit concerned about affording both Glastonbury and Boomtown so....

Having said that, Tool might be enough of a draw to convince some old school friends to go for Sunday tickets even though they claimed to hang up their mosh pitting many moons ago. Not that Maynard (or some other higher power) permitted any moshing when we saw Perfect Circle back in 2003 or whenever it was. But I don't fancy his chances of pulling that shit at Download

Ideally, they squeeze 'em on the earache stage or someplace in shanghai la and hope no one notices. Including them. 

Edited by Sasperella

8 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Have they claimed any acts as exclusive yet? It'll certainly be Slipknot's only UK fest, too.

Claimed Def Leppard's only UK show. That's the only one I'd have been bothered about in a lower slot at Glastonbury, tho I don't think they'd take one.

Last Download people kept going on about SOAD not being exclusive then they just didn't do any other UK shows. Maybe LN are not ruling anything out wrt more Slipknot and Tool but they probably aren't doing anything else all the same.

33 minutes ago, Walter Mitty said:

Hi all. New it to the forum but long time voyeur of the site and getting excited for my 6th time in Nirvana next June. Had a few beers so thought I’d get involved. Apologies if it’s been mentioned already but Giorgio Moroder is touring next year. That would be awesome! 

0BC4A393-347B-4E28-89EE-F4B50DCAEDF0.jpeg

Hi Walter. 

Agree. 

Had no idea what he looked like now though. 

Although he looks like someone. 

13 minutes ago, The Clearest Blue said:

Stupid question, to buy O2 priority tickets do you have to do it through the O2 priority app? My gf is O2 and I’m not and we’re eyeing up Fleetwood Mac tickets but she won’t be available to buy them in the morning.

There's a website too. You just enter the O2 phone number and then you'll get a code to login with

One of my mates can't go to Underworld at WHP next Friday so if anyone wants to buy his ticket hmu tonight. I'll put it on twickets tomorrow otherwise. 

Off to see The Rasmus tonight, as uncool as that would have been ages ago never mind in 2018. They were one of my very very favourite bands from the age of about 8 to 14 so I'm expecting a top night tbh. Can't beat nostalgia.

8 minutes ago, Odessa said:

One of my mates can't go to Underworld at WHP next Friday so if anyone wants to buy his ticket hmu tonight. I'll put it on twickets tomorrow otherwise. 

Off to see The Rasmus tonight, as uncool as that would have been ages ago never mind in 2018. They were one of my very very favourite bands from the age of about 8 to 14 so I'm expecting a top night tbh. Can't beat nostalgia.

Six years? They were my fave band for about a month when In the Shadows was on Kerrang! TV*. How do you put six years into them? Have a good time anyway.

*when it was first on, I mean - it's probably still on there.

33 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Six years? They were my fave band for about a month when In the Shadows was on Kerrang! TV*. How do you put six years into them? Have a good time anyway.

*when it was first on, I mean - it's probably still on there.

I said 14 just to be safe, but maybe I was a little bit younger when I moved on. The Killers, The Rasmus and Kasabian were a good chunk of my childhood tho, defo. Dead Letters was (hopefully still is) sick and I loved the two albums after it too. Could never get into anything else tho.

And lol. It's 100% still on there.