Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

7 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Seems strange to play Glastonbury in June and Glasgow in August 

yep ... and it's not unknown for Summer Sessions headliners to be Reading/Leeds headliners.

But they also have shows in June before Glastonbury, and my info was very specifically Glasto (and it's only a few years since they did R/L)  - so I still reckon they'll be at the farm.

6 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

it's big news because it's a big show.

Anyway, be happy .... when i first heard there was something coming today I was presuming Rod Stewart. :P 

Very true. Given your tip off about Cure and the Scottish date, do you think it's possible that they're headlining Leeds/Reading and just appearing at Glastonbury rather than headlining or doing a Liam Gallagher 'TBC' at Glastonbury?

Just now, Keithy said:

Very true. Given your tip off about Cure and the Scottish date, do you think it's possible that they're headlining Leeds/Reading and just appearing at Glastonbury rather than headlining or doing a Liam Gallagher 'TBC' at Glastonbury?

they have a show in France on R/L weekend. Doesn't rule them out of R/L entirely, but makes it less likely ... as does them only having headlined it a few years back.

With their festie dates starting in June before Glasto I remain confident that what I was told about them doing Glasto is accurate.

3 minutes ago, Keithy said:

If The Cure play Glastonbury they're headlining ffs

Fleetwood Mac have announced start of a tour next year that puts them in the UK in June

Fleetwood Mac 2019 Tour Dates:

• Thursday 06 June 2019 - Berlin, Germany – Waldbühne
  • Thursday 13 June 2019 - Dublin, Ireland - RDS Arena
  • Sunday 16 June 2019 - London, U.K.- Wembley Stadium

Do we think the greedy buggers will play given this info?