Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

6 hours ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Post Malone has got arenas - yup, arenas - in Dublin, Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow in the new year, with a London date coming at the back of further EU dates.

Dunno why that's surprising, he's like the biggest thing there is right now. Was actually just on my way to suggest him as a Pyramid sub if he isn't headlining places next Summer.

32 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Dunno why that's surprising, he's like the biggest thing there is right now. Was actually just on my way to suggest him as a Pyramid sub if he isn't headlining places next Summer.

i'd say there's close to zero chance of Post Malone being at Glastonbury 2019. not the type of act the book (especially for the Pyramid), and he's unlikely to care about giving up the $$$ to perform on the farm.

2 hours ago, thewayiam said:

I've not seen the date but has to be in with a chance. Other stage sub I'd have said.

Struggle to see her being anywhere other than on the Pyramid really. She still rarely plays over here and will be a massive draw. Hope she's on the lineup.

27 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Gorgio Moroder has announced live dates - would love to see him on the farm

A Celebration of the 80’s will be an evening filled with his dance hits, both classics and recent. The performance will stay true to his roots in a production execution that is fit for the future. Fans will see Giorgio conduct, play the vocoder, electronic effects and sounds. He will play the piano and he will share personal stories that have never left the walls of his studio before. He will pay tribute to longtime muse Donna Summer, with the disco-diva live on screen performing in sync with Giorgio and his band.

Sounds good, hope he extends into June!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, henry bear said:

He will pay tribute to longtime muse Donna Summer, with the disco-diva live on screen performing in sync with Giorgio and his band.

From beyond the grave. New meaning of the word 'live', clearly.