Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

27 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

They probably will. Doubt their fans circa 2013 are ones to move with the times.

I saw some European dates leak out that were in May next year so I'm surprised they're playing here so soon. Kicking off if one of those APE Presents gigs is the Mumfords doing their Gentlemen of the Road shit again.

Doing Liverpool Manchester and Leeds is probably quite bold, I reckon. Tho I've just seen its in the round which I guess helps as the standing capacity is probably smaller?

Those May dates are on the official website. There's a Gentlemen of the Road in Aukland so that's clearly very much still a thing, which might make that not a bad shout 

40 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

How long have they been doing gigs at the Olympia?

I know a major redevelopment of Olympia was announced earlier this year and part of that includes a live music venue. Someone I know was part of the plans and told me Livenation were in discussions to run it. As far as I am aware it is still at planning stage though and a few years off. 

Edited by Chef

45 minutes ago, DiscothequeDave said:

https://brooklynbrewerypresents.com/brooklynsound

!!! (Chk Chk Chk) tour - intimate venues, £5 entry - no booking fee, includes a free pint and tour merch. Be quick, tickets went on sale at 12pm

10/11 Brighton SOLD OUT

13/11 Edinburgh SOLD OUT

14/11 Manchester 

15/11 London

Cheers for this!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DiscothequeDave said:

https://brooklynbrewerypresents.com/brooklynsound

!!! (Chk Chk Chk) tour - intimate venues, £5 entry - no booking fee, includes a free pint and tour merch. Be quick, tickets went on sale at 12pm

10/11 Brighton SOLD OUT

13/11 Edinburgh SOLD OUT

14/11 Manchester 

15/11 London

Thanks, grabbed a couple. What's the catch? Used to paying more than a fiver for a pint of Brooklyn alone!

22 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Thanks, grabbed a couple. What's the catch? Used to paying more than a fiver for a pint of Brooklyn alone!

No catch, Just a promo tour. I'd have posted this beforehand but wanted to make sure I had my tickets first.

EDIT - London sold out, still tickets for Manc left.

Edited by DiscothequeDave