Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Just wanted to clarify the difference between baths and swimming pools 

So basically Werchter have moved their festival forward a week to book these. I think they're booked their for Sunday this year and from past history of play 6 times and 3 in 12 years they sell the tickets, this would be 4 in 19 years. Monkeys played this year, Macca only played in 16 and as said it didn't sell out...it was Thursday but he's huge enough to sell it...I've known others that have. I also personally didn't see it being the most solid year, their dip maybe if you like. Kendrick, it would be two summers after release of Damn and I don't think either Werchter or Glasto will go for that...Glasto would certainly want it when it's new and fresh and he did Puckelpop this year on a 2nd year. Also Stormzy isn't going to headline after never playing Werchter anyway. 

I think Florence would get booked again for both already but I'm unsure a fest would move for her....she does sell well though.

55 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

So basically Werchter have moved their festival forward a week to book these. I think they're booked their for Sunday this year and from past history of play 6 times and 3 in 12 years they sell the tickets, this would be 4 in 19 years. Monkeys played this year, Macca only played in 16 and as said it didn't sell out...it was Thursday but he's huge enough to sell it...I've known others that have. I also personally didn't see it being the most solid year, their dip maybe if you like. Kendrick, it would be two summers after release of Damn and I don't think either Werchter or Glasto will go for that...Glasto would certainly want it when it's new and fresh and he did Puckelpop this year on a 2nd year. Also Stormzy isn't going to headline after never playing Werchter anyway. 

I think Florence would get booked again for both already but I'm unsure a fest would move for her....she does sell well though.

Woah, looks like you had a random rabble moment there!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, priest17 said:

My Young Fathers Manchester ticket just arrived and I have ticket number 1. The first ticket going. Numero Uno. This has never happened to me before, surely it entitles me to some sort of super fan special prize?

It means that an angry man in a snappy blazer is trying to ascertain your identity as we speak, only to find his efforts stymied by an irritating giant white balloon.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Tommy101 said:

3 members of Take That with such a huge arena/stadium tour still. They can get in the sea.

Interesting. For their concerts in Amsterdam, they've steadily been downgraded through the years. With 5 members, they were at the 60,000 capacity stadium. With 4, they were at the 16,000 capacity Ziggo Dome. This time, the 3 remaining members are at the 5,000 capacity Afas Live.

I figure two more tours until it's just Gary Barlow, busking at the Dam Square.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, priest17 said:

My Young Fathers Manchester ticket just arrived and I have ticket number 1. The first ticket going. Numero Uno. This has never happened to me before, surely it entitles me to some sort of super fan special prize?

That'll be because the booking page was put up on here a few days early, somebody found it just by trawling See, and it was listed as a Deaf Institute gig. I'll check mine when I pick them up, reckon I'll be like 2 and 3 or summat.

4 hours ago, priest17 said:

I'm number 2 unlucky @GETOFFAMYLAWN

Edited by the wonderwhy

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

That'll be because the booking page was put up on here a few days early, somebody found it just by trawling See, and it was listed as a Deaf Institute gig. I'll check mine when I pick them up, reckon I'll be like 2 and 3 or summat.

Yeah I got tagged in a post linking it and blindly bought one instantly. Still a little gutted it moved from deaf but it'll be good either way, see you all there.