Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

42 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Concorde 2 will be a great gig. Nice and sweaty! I'll be at the Liverpool show. Liked the last album a lot, so hopefully this one bangs too. Glastonbury could be on the cards.

Yep, Concorde has become my go to venue. I'll see if they can beat Dub Pistols in there on the sweaty stakes!

20 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

Bit of Fezza on the Pyramid one afternoon before he struts off to bash some foxes in with his awful son wouldn't go amiss.  

18 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Headlined West Holts a few years back, didn't he? 

Yup.  I saw him a couple of months back. Vocals were all a bit in the club style, but the setlist didn't stint on the bangers.

19 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

It was good, one of my favourite sets from that year.

yep, loved that Ferry WH set too, although I know he's not too popular on here. Let's Stick Together, Re-Make/Re-Model, In Every Dream-home A Heartache, excellent, and with Chris Spedding on guitar, fab evening

2 hours ago, Winslow Leach said:

Soz but this one's just true, Roxy's Hamilton-esque, pop art shtick of 'artist as concept' is just as influential to pretty much the entire decade of post-glam British art school types that followed as Bowie's 'artist as performance'. 

No For Your Pleasure, no Sex Pistols, for one thing. 

And - quite likely therefore - no Eno so none of the best works of Talking Heads, U2, Bowie...as well as some Paul Simon, Grace Jones....and ambient music...and bringing us lots of African music...and...