Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Nadine Shah on the road again for a small tour (celebrating the Mercury victory nomination?). Some nice small venues here.

Sunday 02 December 2018

Manchester GorillaManchester, UK

Monday 03 December 2018

SWXBristol, UK

Tuesday 04 December 2018

HeavenLondon, UK

Wednesday 05 December 2018

Concorde 2Brighton, UK

23 minutes ago, Quark said:

5 UK dates for 30th anniversary tour. And @semmtexx I couldn't possibly comment if I'll be going or not :lol:

I keep hoping they will return to Glastonbury ... but Bristol could be a good option if I dont get a job before .... I think I cant really book anymore as I doubt anyone will take me on :) ... so maybe a last minute job if they dont sell out 

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Let's Eat Grandma and Dutch Uncles are good, I'd be intrigued by that orchestra playing Talking Heads too.

Saw Astrobeat play that set in Camden a short while back. Was interesting, but not quite tight enough at the time as I think it was the first show they did of it. Probably much better now!

39 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I keep hoping they will return to Glastonbury ... but Bristol could be a good option if I dont get a job before .... I think I cant really book anymore as I doubt anyone will take me on :) ... so maybe a last minute job if they dont sell out 

I reckon they MIGHT come back for 2020.  They did a return to the Glade in 2010 for the 40th birthday as they're regarded as one of the key bands in the festival's history (think their headline set is still the biggest crowd the fest ever had) but they're definitely more focused on smaller festivals these days.

2 hours ago, Fishman said:

Nadine Shah on the road again for a small tour (celebrating the Mercury victory nomination?). Some nice small venues here.

Sunday 02 December 2018

Manchester GorillaManchester, UK

Monday 03 December 2018

SWXBristol, UK

Tuesday 04 December 2018

HeavenLondon, UK

Wednesday 05 December 2018

Concorde 2Brighton, UK

Manchester gig the same night as Young Fathers, and no other northern dates ?

Edited by GETOFFAMYLAWN

2 hours ago, DiscothequeDave said:

The Rhythm Method. They're like a council estate Pet Shop Boys.

I love them. And they love me. They've said they're playing on the Friday as well, so I expect I'll be there opening night! Jonathan Higgs of Everything Everything has commented on the tweet saying "Does anybody know this act OKOLO?", so I'm thinking that's a side project he's got.