Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

8 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

It's not obscene but it's too much for a band I've seen several times.

Now those Chic prices on the other hand...

The Chic ones utterly shocked me. I don't think they will get anywhere near filling the arena, especially with it being a week before Christmas.

I don't mind paying 50 for NO. Managed to get a return train ticket for £58 as well. These one off gigs are usually a right good doo.

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

The Chic ones utterly shocked me. I don't think they will get anywhere near filling the arena, especially with it being a week before Christmas.

I don't mind paying 50 for NO. Managed to get a return train ticket for £58 as well. These one off gigs are usually a right good doo.

Tickets are priced at £53.05-£87.60, plus a booking fee for Chic at Manchester (source - MEN)

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

Agreed, especially when you consider all the 2-4-1 deals and half-price tickets they had to sell to fill the one-day festivals they were playing this summer

10 hours ago, DiscothequeDave said:

Tickets are priced at £53.05-£87.60, plus a booking fee for Chic at Manchester (source - MEN)

Have you ever been in the £53 seats at the arena. It is a soulless bowl at the best of it times and it is absolutely desolate up in them seats.

John Grant coming next year

O2 Academy, Leeds – 30th January
Sage, Gateshead – 31st January
Kings Theatre, Glasgow – 1st February
Bonus Arena, Hull – 3rd February
Rock City, Nottingham – 5th February
Corn Exchange, Cambridge – 7th February
Guildhall, Southampton – 8th February
Albert Hall, Manchester – 10th February
St David’s Hall, Cardiff – 11th February

Hull date on sale 10am Wednesday

On general sale 10am Friday 

Edited by tjamest

2 hours ago, Johnkhutch said:

Has anyone got an o2 Presale Link I could possibly use please to see if there's any Wolf Alice Brixton tickets left?

Yeah, not a link I can send out I'm afraid mate but I've had a check and there's still tickets left. Presale ends 9am tomorrow, good luck!

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Yeah, not a link I can send out I'm afraid mate but I've had a check and there's still tickets left. Presale ends 9am tomorrow, good luck!

Ah yes forgot that's the case with o2 presale! Cheers pal, will be on it before work on Friday!

3 hours ago, cdm22 said:

I went to this last night too and it was fantastic. Easily one of the top gigs on the year for me.

IMG_20180904_224126_399.jpg

It really was something special wasn't? I love her little stories between songs too!

• Upvote 1

On 9/3/2018 at 1:21 PM, Gilgamesh69 said:

Steely Dan w/ Steve Winwood tour

Wed 20 Feb – The SSE Hydro, Glasgow 
Thu 21 Feb – Manchester Arena
Sat Feb 23 – Genting Arena, Birmingham
Mon 25 Feb – The SSE Arena, Wembley
Thu 28 Feb – 3Arena, Dublin

Prices make The Stones gigs cheap by comparison! Got top seats for Manchester this morning, kinda regret the cost now...

51 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Prices make The Stones gigs cheap by comparison! Got top seats for Manchester this morning, kinda regret the cost now...

Yes I'd love to see those two (Dan & Stevie) but at over £100 a tick at Wembley Arena I thought twice and backed right out...

Steely Dan would make a great West Holts headliner next year though....

(And Steve Winwood was great in the acoustic tent a couple of years back)

1 hour ago, Avalon_Fields said:

I paid £74 for Birmingham and they are middle band tickets - glad to be finally seeing them though (even without WB). 

Don’t know where they’d fit in at Glastonbury really - they seem too big to headline WH, not relevant or big enough to headline elsewhere and don’t know if they would do a festival and not headline. I suspect they’re happy playing arenas/large theatres.