Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Are you going to apologise like you said you would here? Or just continue to downvote the posts proving you wrong without response?

Are you kidding me? You want to stir this up again? I think people are pretty bored of it tbh and I don't blame them. 

I said I would apologise if anyone could find any evidence of Peterson saying anything negative about trans people. The best anyone managed was to reply with an article about Peterson's objection to a compelled speech law - it's laughable. This is a direct quote from the article he posted:  Peterson has expressed the view that he might use the preferred gender pronoun of a particular person, if asked by that individual, rather than having the decision foisted on him by the state.

If you think that is transphobic or 'anti trans' you really are a special kind of stupid!

You guys on the far left are as dangerous as the ones on the far right. There are real problems in the world and you are having a fit about someone objecting to a compelled speech law. Pull your head out of your arse! 

This will be my last post on the matter as I have no idea why I'm even standing up for Peterson. He doesn't need my help. His latest book has sold over a million copies; it's currently being translated in over 40 different languages. He's selling out arenas all over the world....and I'm here arguing with a couple of idiots on the internet. 

And GETOVERMYLAWN, I get the impression you are very young, maybe not even a teenager yet. I have no desire to spend any amount of time arguing with children on-line, so please don't quote me again.

I've been reading this forum for a fair few years now and the large majority of the posters on here seem like nice, decent people. There are a few of you, however, that are out of your fucking trees. 

2 minutes ago, Henrik said:

Are you kidding me? You want to stir this up again? I think people are pretty bored of it tbh and I don't blame them. 

I said I would apologise if anyone could find any evidence of Peterson saying anything negative about trans people. The best anyone managed was to reply with an article about Peterson's objection to a compelled speech law - it's laughable. This is a direct quote from the article he posted:  Peterson has expressed the view that he might use the preferred gender pronoun of a particular person, if asked by that individual, rather than having the decision foisted on him by the state.

If you think that is transphobic or 'anti trans' you really are a special kind of stupid!

You guys on the far left are as dangerous as the ones on the far right. There are real problems in the world and you are having a fit about someone objecting to a compelled speech law. Pull your head out of your arse! 

This will be my last post on the matter as I have no idea why I'm even standing up for Peterson. He doesn't need my help. His latest book has sold over a million copies; it's currently being translated in over 40 different languages. He's selling out arenas all over the world....and I'm here arguing with a couple of idiots on the internet. 

And GETOVERMYLAWN, I get the impression you are very young, maybe not even a teenager yet. I have no desire to spend any amount of time arguing with children on-line, so please don't quote me again.

I've been reading this forum for a fair few years now and the large majority of the posters on here seem like nice, decent people. There are a few of you, however, that are out of your fucking trees. 

Jesus Christ! Is this shit still going?

• Upvote 2

*breathes in calmly*

*extremely intellectual voice*:

3 hours ago, Henrik said:

5 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Is the name going to change?  It sounds like a rave that is quite literally "on a bus", rather than a festival.

Naa we might just change it to the wheels on the bus go round and round lol rave with your kids lol 

5 hours ago, Henrik said:

Pretty long and stroppy post by somebody who has no desire to spend time arguing with children online though.

As I said, there is no "compelled speech law", he made it up. He tried to stop trans people being included in the Canadian Human Rights Act by spreading misinformation. Please see this statement by the Canadian Bar Association on the matter https://www.cba.org/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=be34d5a4-8850-40a0-beea-432eeb762d7f

Yes, there are real problems in the world, such as transphobia, and the rise of right-wing fascists. One of their tactics is to attack minority groups by spreading misinformation, and it's important to challenge this misinformation and advocate for minorities when they're attacked by opportunistic far-right demagogues.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Pretty long and stroppy post by somebody who has no desire to spend time arguing with children online though.

As I said, there is no "compelled speech law", he made it up. He tried to stop trans people being included in the Canadian Human Rights Act by spreading misinformation. Please see this statement by the Canadian Bar Association on the matter https://www.cba.org/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=be34d5a4-8850-40a0-beea-432eeb762d7f

Yes, there are real problems in the world, such as transphobia, and the rise of right-wing fascists. One of their tactics is to attack minority groups by spreading misinformation, and it's important to challenge this misinformation and advocate for minorities when they're attacked by opportunistic far-right demagogues.

You attack me for identifying as a Muse fan.