Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

3 hours ago, James96 said:

Yes, let's.

On a more topic appropriate note, I'm moving to Bristol, what's the journey like for gigging in Cardiff, thinking of going to the Cardiff date on that juicy Mogwai+Twilight Sad tour.

Not too far, there's a direct train route and the tolls will be gone next year which will make driving cheaper.

1 hour ago, Jericode said:

Not too far, there's a direct train route and the tolls will be gone next year which will make driving cheaper.

Megabus is often 1-3 pounds for a single, always popping over bridge to Bristol for shows and it picks/drops offs at Cabot and runs late

2 hours ago, Quark said:

Damn.  I was hoping they'd be rubbish, save me the decision process.  Cheers dude.

My problem was that it all felt like very forced fun. There was nothing infectious about it imo, and I was really looking forward to it.

• Upvote 1

Anti-Flag touring, best act I saw at Glastonbury 2014. Cancer Bats support.

Oct 31- SWX Bristol
NOV 1 THU Heaven London 
NOV 2 FRI Manchester Academy 2
NOV 3 SAT Glasgow Garage
NOV 6 TUE Whelans Dublin

£16.50 a ticket in Manchester.

6 hours ago, Henrik said:

Peterson was objecting to Bill c 16 which would make it fucking illegal not to use any arbitrary pronoun that someone could just create on the spot. They wanted to fine people for not using any number of ridiculous pronouns.

No. This is completely untrue. You'd think the greatest clinical psychologist of all time would at least be able to read, wouldn't you? Well either he can't read and is completely stupid, or he deliberately misrepresented the bill to gain status and/or attempt to derail transgender people being included in the Canadian Human Rights laws.

Is he completely thick, or deliberately damaging to trans people? Please do tell me your thoughts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Quark said:

Thought they were on sale Friday? Good work!

They are on O2 Priority and also the presale on gigs and tours (which the mailing list email directs to) seems to be open to all, doesn't need a code or anything. Think there's a link on a previous page in amongst all the Peterson stuff.

8 hours ago, Quark said:

Has anyone seen Superorganism live before?  They're playing Brighton in Oct but it's a Sunday night so not my favourite, but still debating tickets.  Thoughts?  Are they as much fun as they look like they should be?

I thought they were pretty awful at APE to be honest.

They do their best to engage the crowd with visual affects and some choreographed dancing but the reality is the songs are seriously weak. 

Crowd really thined mid-way through the performance and it got gradually smaller as the performance continued.

Would suggest you saw them at a festival first before investing in a stand-alone show.

If you’re still keen then see them while you can, can’t see them being around for long.

On The Bus. The final rave before my son who will be a dad will rebrand it so kids can go lolol 

It's funny as him and his wife never thought about having kids cos they love there festivals and party's etc.. Seems like they had a to much fun and along comes granddaughter number 3 lol oooooohhhhh how life is going to change.. 

You can teach them you can show them and tell them but they gotta learn about life themselves.. Me I'm happy to be a granddad again.. That's why it's camp bestival after ON THE BUS lol 

Edited by guypjfreak

23 hours ago, Henrik said:

Only a radical liberal would accuse Peterson of being anti-trans, which you did at least twice. 

If you can post one piece of evidence which proves Peterson has said anything negative about transgender people I will immediately apologise and say I got him wrong. I'm always open to the idea I could be wrong. 

So, just one piece of evidence. Let's see what you got. 

Are you going to apologise like you said you would here? Or just continue to downvote the posts proving you wrong without response?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

On The Bus. The final rave before my son who will be a dad will rebrand it so kids can go lolol 

It's funny as him and his wife never thought about having kids cos they love there festivals and party's etc.. Seems like they had a to much fun and along comes granddaughter number 3 lol oooooohhhhh how life is going to change.. 

You can teach them you can show them and tell them but they gotta learn about life themselves.. Me I'm happy to be a granddad again.. That's why it's camp bestival after ON THE BUS lol 

Is the name going to change?  It sounds like a rave that is quite literally "on a bus", rather than a festival.

11 hours ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Had a pre-sale link e-mailed to me. It seemed to be the one link for all e.g. venue, artist, o2 presale etc 

13 hours ago, WFD said:

They are on O2 Priority and also the presale on gigs and tours (which the mailing list email directs to) seems to be open to all, doesn't need a code or anything. Think there's a link on a previous page in amongst all the Peterson stuff.

Cheers for the heads up then chaps, on O2 priority so will be getting my Ally Pally tix this morning.  Booyah!

EDIT: The album didn't grab me at first, but on repeated listens I can now certify it to be a gold-pressed latinum banger.

Edited by Quark