Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

11 hours ago, Superunknown said:

Spoiler, he's mocking you. 

He's mocking me because I said I like Jordan Peterson? Wow. What a nice guy. 

Typical radical lefty. Completely intolerant of anyone else's views if they differ from their own. 

Far easier to spit poison and hurl abuse at people you disagree with than have an intelligent conversation. 

Peace and love maaaaaan 

1 hour ago, Henrik said:

He's mocking me because I said I like Jordan Peterson? Wow. What a nice guy. 

Typical radical lefty. Completely intolerant of anyone else's views if they differ from their own. 

Far easier to spit poison and hurl abuse at people you disagree with than have an intelligent conversation. 

Peace and love maaaaaan 

That's right folks, I'm a radical lefty, here to spit my poison and send all Peterson fans to the gulag.

Check what forum you're on before moaning about 'radical lefties' pal.

Edited by Mash011

1 hour ago, Henrik said:

Typical radical lefty. Completely intolerant of anyone else's views if they differ from their own

"So much for the tolerant left"? I was right, you ARE a bot!

I like how this guy reckons dislikes Jordan Peterson immediately means radical lefty, then in the same post complains there's no intelligent conversation happening. What a whopper.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

That's right folks, I'm a radical lefty, here to spit my poison and send all Peterson fans to the gulag.

Check what forum you're on before moaning about 'radical lefties' pal.

Only a radical liberal would accuse Peterson of being anti-trans, which you did at least twice. 

If you can post one piece of evidence which proves Peterson has said anything negative about transgender people I will immediately apologise and say I got him wrong. I'm always open to the idea I could be wrong. 

So, just one piece of evidence. Let's see what you got. 

16 minutes ago, Henrik said:

Only a radical liberal would accuse Peterson of being anti-trans, which you did at least twice. 

If you can post one piece of evidence which proves Peterson has said anything negative about transgender people I will immediately apologise and say I got him wrong. I'm always open to the idea I could be wrong. 

You already know the entire reason matey got famous so yabba dabba doo.

Gonna stop this cos 'debating peterson online' is not a good hobby and the only kind of trash content I want to pollute this forum with is Gazza blackface jokes (the postmodern neo-marxists hate him for his daring display of free speech!). Keep that knucklehead out of the glasto boards, ta.

55 minutes ago, Henrik said:

So you couldn't find any evidence.

Gotcha.

Oh piss off with this. You know full well that matey got famous because scummy conservatives rallied around him being a c**t about pronouns, don't pretend that didn't happen. 

...sorry folks. As I said no more debating Peterson fans on the Internet. It's a bad time. 

1 hour ago, Henrik said:

Let's just say he's decided to disrespect trans people in order to make some point about "post-modernist neo- yadada".  Isn't it fucking obvious that the people would prefer you to use their preferred pronouns?  What a massive whopper.

https://life.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/jordan-peterson-and-the-transgender-wars/

At the University of Toronto, after receiving two written warnings, he has been in danger of losing his job following his announcement that he would refuse to use the preferred gender pronouns of students and faculty who don’t identify with their biological gender, to the fury of radical transgender activists. The use of such pronouns is mandatory under a recently instituted Canadian law, Bill C-16. Peterson rejects the injunction on free speech grounds. ‘I’m not going to cede linguistic territory to post-modernist neo-Marxists,’ he says. He has expressed the view that he might use the preferred gender pronoun of a particular person, if asked by that individual, rather than having the decision foisted on him by the state.

19 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

Oh piss off with this. You know full well that matey got famous because scummy conservatives rallied around him being a c**t about pronouns, don't pretend that didn't happen. 

...sorry folks. As I said no more debating Peterson fans on the Internet. It's a bad time. 

10 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Let's just say he's decided to disrespect trans people in order to make some point about "post-modernist neo- yadada".  Isn't it fucking obvious that the people would prefer you to use their preferred pronouns?  What a massive whopper.

https://life.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/jordan-peterson-and-the-transgender-wars/

Yes it's obvious that people would prefer you to use their preferred pronouns .

Peterson was objecting to Bill c 16 which would make it fucking illegal not to use any arbitrary pronoun that someone could just create on the spot. They wanted to fine people for not using any number of ridiculous pronouns.

Jeez man, you can't just change language like that. It's important we all understand each other. This seems bloody obvious to me. 

That is not anti trans for god's sake. 

Edited by Henrik
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Quark said:

Has anyone seen Superorganism live before?  They're playing Brighton in Oct but it's a Sunday night so not my favourite, but still debating tickets.  Thoughts?  Are they as much fun as they look like they should be?

They're fucking excellent, yeah. Saw them at All Points East and it was loads of fun, haven't stopped playing their album since. Wild visuals with it too. Definitely considering that London gig they've got coming up.

Check it -

Edited by Mash011
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

They're fucking excellent, yeah. Saw them at All Points East and it was loads of fun, haven't stopped playing their album since. Definitely considering that London gig they've got coming up.

Check it -

Damn.  I was hoping they'd be rubbish, save me the decision process.  Cheers dude.