Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, Mash011 said:

Yo I saw 21 Pilots at Reading 16 and they were actually good.

Yeah I remember watching the footage and thinking they looked really good. Wouldn't consider myself a big fan but have enjoyed a lot of their stuff. New single is pretty good too.

56 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Yeah I remember watching the footage and thinking they looked really good. Wouldn't consider myself a big fan but have enjoyed a lot of their stuff. New single is pretty good too.

Ya I wouldn't listen to them on record but they've got some alright shows and, yknow, showmanship and all that. They'd kill it in a headline slot.

7 hours ago, Harry49 said:

well this is a first.

ive just been put in a virtual waiting room for a chance to be given a random place in ticket Q for Paul Mc tickets. 

Had this last year for (I think) New Order at the Manchester Festival.  Had three machines on and got three wildly different queue places ranging from fifty-odd to three thousand

2 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Anyone got recommendations for concerts and day festivals in August? I've been to so many since May but now I don't have any until late September, and I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms. I considered Reading and Bestival but they look crap this year...

I'm not sure if there are any 'normal' priced tickets left but a fair contingent from here are doing Boomtown which is a lot of fun

On 7/13/2018 at 9:58 AM, Harry49 said:

well this is a first.

ive just been put in a virtual waiting room for a chance to be given a random place in ticket Q for Paul Mc tickets. 

Did you get any? I was in it for two hours to be told there was none.

On 7/11/2018 at 12:58 PM, Tommy101 said:

No automatic alt text available.

That is quite the string of dates. Not often you get Portsmouth and Southampton on the same tour.

I can genuinley understand why people think Enter Shikari are shit, but have to give them their dues. 26 date tour with reasonable ticket prices for a band of medium stature is pretty rare these days! 

On 7/14/2018 at 1:23 PM, vintagelaureate said:

Did you get any? I was in it for two hours to be told there was none.

Nope. Was in Q for 4 hours and was then told no tickets. To be honest I knew they would all be gone but wanted to see if they lived up to their promise of telling you the tickets were gone before you reached the end of q. I guess we both got the answer! Not impressed and having been quite keen to find an alternative to Glastonbury ticket day madness I am now fully behind the 25 mins of f5 carnage.