will be going to one or more of these, one of my fav bands! very underrated

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

We Were Promised Jetpacks have lined up a handful of November shows:

Glasgow Saint Luke’s, 15 Nov
Leeds Brudenell Social Club, 18
Manchester The Deaf Institute, 19
London Bush Hall, 21

Seeing them at 2000 Trees this weekend and hoping to make the Glasgow date.  Think there was an Edinburgh date too, the night before Glasgow?

What the fuck is going on with the KKB Manchester date? YES ain't no venue I ever heard of, and you click their link it's just a ropey ass page of plain HTML text and links with nothing else, then you click the link and it says just "tickets unavailable". Does this mean it's sold out? Is it yet to go on sale? Does this event exist at all? What the fuck is going on?

I never seen em before, I opted to see Matey Three over them at Latitude the other year, no regret tho because Jacques and the lads were pretty good.

11 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

What the fuck is going on with the KKB Manchester date? YES ain't no venue I ever heard of, and you click their link it's just a ropey ass page of plain HTML text and links with nothing else, then you click the link and it says just "tickets unavailable". Does this mean it's sold out? Is it yet to go on sale? Does this event exist at all? What the fuck is going on?

I never seen em before, I opted to see Matey Three over them at Latitude the other year, no regret tho because Jacques and the lads were pretty good.

Works fine for me. Link ends up going to https://yesmanchester.seetickets.com/event/bleeding-knees-club/yes-the-basement-/1238440

26 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

YES is a venue NOW WAVE are opening in September. Well 2 venues a bar and a roof terrace spread over 4 floors. I'm buzzin for it to open, especially as the Boy Azooga gig I'm off to just sold out.

1 hour ago, priest17 said:

YES is a venue NOW WAVE are opening in September. Well 2 venues a bar and a roof terrace spread over 4 floors. I'm buzzin for it to open, especially as the Boy Azooga gig I'm off to just sold out.

The Now Wave lads know what they are doing. This will be the best venue in town. 

£2.95 a pint an all. 

19 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

O2 Priority presale is today. Only for the O2 Arena gig though.

The seats I got aren't great but with the cost and how fast they were selling, I couldn't afford to be too fussy

There's a few seats left but at £285.50 for two tickets including fees for top tier seats, he can go and give his head a wobble.

9 minutes ago, DiscothequeDave said:

The Now Wave lads know what they are doing. This will be the best venue in town. 

£2.95 a pint an all. 

Aye, responsible for some of the best gigs I've ever been to. Their 10th birthday bash should be a laugh as well. There's 5,000 free pints up for grabs on opening weekend as well apparently.  

1 minute ago, priest17 said:

Aye, responsible for some of the best gigs I've ever been to. Their 10th birthday bash should be a laugh as well. There's 5,000 free pints up for grabs on opening weekend as well apparently.  

Yep, 20th September. Should be a corker.

On another note, I've got two tickets to see Caroline Rose at Gullivers in Manchester tonight. If anyone wants two free tickets, I can send them via DICE before 4pm. She's really good but the other half doesn't fancy going into town due to the football.

3 hours ago, WFD said:

Enter Shikari playing extensive UK tour December / January, basically back on the Academy circuit they were at before they attempted the step up to arenas.

No automatic alt text available.

That is quite the string of dates. Not often you get Portsmouth and Southampton on the same tour.

40 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Twenty One Pilots 2019 Shows:

FEB 27 - GENTING ARENA BIRMINGHAM, UK

MAR 01 - 3ARENA DUBLIN, IRELAND

MAR 02 - SSE ARENA BELFAST, UK

MAR 04 - THE SSE HYDRO GLASGOW, UK

MAR 05 - MANCHESTER ARENA MANCHESTER, UK

MAR 07 - SSE ARENA, WEMBLEY LONDON, UK

There's one of your Other Stage headliners...