Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

36 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Wolf Alice supported by Idles. Roundhouse. 17th October.

Not too familiar with either but they seem to be getting more popular and a few of my friends like them. Could be a good show?

Oo that's gonna be a good one. Love Roundhouse. Hopefully tickets aren't too steep.

Gotta say, McCartney's one of the few left on my bucket list. In fact, he's the only one from DesertTrip back a few years ago who I've not caught, so in that sense, he's the last of the golden oldies for me.

Cannae afford it now though so just going to have to cross my fingers and hope that I can snaffle a ticket in the autumn when additional releases hit the official markets.

Teleman gig was spot on last night, new material sounding really good.  Cactus in particular sounds great live. If anyone's debating catching their tour in gthe autumn I would heartily recommend.

And as a side note, if you see any gigs being listed at Lightbox in Vauxhall, get yourself down there. Really small venue, I would say 300-ish capacity, but the ceiling and walls are all dotted with LEDs so the whole thing becomes part of the light show. Makes for a great show.

20180704_214255_resized.jpg

20180704_220435_resized.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/4/2018 at 3:21 PM, Gilgamesh69 said:

Wolf Alice supported by Idles. Roundhouse. 17th October.

Not too familiar with either but they seem to be getting more popular and a few of my friends like them. Could be a good show?

Hey folks, here's a presale link if any of you are interested. Hopefully it works :)

https://dirtyhitrecords.cmail19.com/t/j-l-njhkkdl-gyuhrthhl-y/