Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, the wonderwhy said:

Rafa Big Tits 

1 hour ago, Mash011 said:

Hey man, at least people still talk about Jackie Big Tits. Catfish wish they had a tune that, er, memorable. 

I know that song. Didn't know it was theirs. Still gash though.

4 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Question is though, how many people who trash Catfish have the mind that Nick Cave could headline Glastonbury. ?

It's almost as if one is critically acclaimed, has a career spanning decades and is bigger than ever, while the other has had a few years of cheap success and have possibly (and hopefully) already peaked. I don't think either will headline personally but that is a shit comparison.

1 hour ago, Odessa said:

It's almost as if one is critically acclaimed, has a career spanning decades and is bigger than ever, while the other has had a few years of cheap success and have possibly (and hopefully) already peaked. I don't think either will headline personally but that is a shit comparison.

I wasn't saying Catfish would headline. It's shit in your view. 

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Jess Glynne just announced a bloody big tour. In awe at the size of the lass.

I was thinking she'd be yesterday's news by now but it'll be interesting to see how that sells. Could get a big big slot at Glastonbury.

That is big, that is Glastonbury main stage 3rd minimum and to be fair it's a subbing sized tour.

Kendrick Lamar, Arctic Monkeys, FM/Madonna.

Jess Glynne, Stormzy, Liam Gallagher subs 

Random guess.

Edited by thewayiam

Shocked to hear just how many hits Jess Glyne has had the other day. Quoted as being one of the biggest ever based on chart crackage. Obviously it doesn't take anywhere near the sales acts used to need to break the charts but still.

Mind you, utter shite.

10 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Shocked to hear just how many hits Jess Glyne has had the other day. Quoted as being one of the biggest ever based on chart crackage. Obviously it doesn't take anywhere near the sales acts used to need to break the charts but still.

Mind you, utter shite.

Think she holds the record for most #1s by a UK female. She overtook Girls Aloud (?) I think , a year or so ago. 

Seemed to have just been a feature in lots of hits. But as Pele will tell you, they all count. 

• Like 1

I'm not saying this to be one of those tiresome bores who brags about not knowing popular things to score indie points, because you all know my love of pop music is well documented, but I seriously have no idea what any Jess Glynn songs sound like. Reckon I've definitely heard some, but none are memorable.

On 6/30/2018 at 10:51 AM, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I'm not saying this to be one of those tiresome bores who brags about not knowing popular things to score indie points, because you all know my love of pop music is well documented, but I seriously have no idea what any Jess Glynn songs sound like. Reckon I've definitely heard some, but none are memorable.

you'll have definitely heard these:

I feel like Hold My Hand is more conspicuous than that Route 94 one, which I'm pretty sure I've only just heard for the first time now. She is a heavyweight in this shit though.

Apols for boring stage predictions but I reckon she's a dead cert for an Other sub slot, given that she played mid-Pyramid a couple of years ago.