Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

47 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Can't see them not subbing next year....it's going to need to be a quick one to get tickets for that. Wouldn't be shocked to see the Saturday added as well.

Think they’re more likely to headline one of the stages than sub the pyramid personally. They’ve been away for a while it seems so it’s difficult to say how well they’ll do now.

9 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Think they’re more likely to headline one of the stages than sub the pyramid personally. They’ve been away for a while it seems so it’s difficult to say how well they’ll do now.

They haven't been away at all, have they? Going away is not in the Catfish manifesto.

On 6/13/2018 at 6:37 PM, Odessa said:

WHP x MIF could be interesting? Not sure if anyone can hazard a guess at the kinda stuff they might put on. New Order and Arcade Fire gigs were both part of MIF last year if I remember correctly, so it'll be interesting to see what happens with this. Hopefully it'll be stuff more up my street than yr typical WHP nights. Something along the lines of the LCD gigs again would be great.

Screenshot_20180613-183027.png

Am going Underworld for this 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Catfish seem perfect for something like RiZe next year, hoping they end up somewhere like there, IOW or a big outdoor gig rather than Glastonbury. 

Just let em headline Other while something good is on Pyramid like Kendrick. Give the guitar music only nonces someone to see so they don't come to the Pyramid hoping to see the headliner fail like they did with Kanye.

Edit: And I wouldn't imagine headlining Rize would rule them out of doing that. Rize seem to be going for the middle-aged/family market, though. Your Snow Patrols and whatnot seem better suited than Catfish.

Edited by Gucci Piggy

3 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

I don't not see them topping Other but I don't see them playing that stage 3 times running.

If they put them on the Other against FM I'd be raging lol...that said I'm going to go Wembley ticket provided so.

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Their fanbase might still have outgrown them / deserted them for The Hunna.

Oh dear!

15 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

35896197_1956434397708680_3649604560915267584_n.jpg

good shout mate - had no idea Ghost had announced anything in the UK.

I'm quite staggered its RAH though, didn't think they were THAT popular. Ticket prices will probably not justify going to see them

16 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

35896197_1956434397708680_3649604560915267584_n.jpg

40 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

I'm quite staggered its RAH though, didn't think they were THAT popular. Ticket prices will probably not justify going to see them

Ghost Fans might want to check out the Rock Show from Sunday, it had a decent chunk on the band

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0b7d2zj

43 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

I thought they’d be playing something bigger. Might end up two dates.

6 hours ago, dentalplan said:

I thought they’d be playing something bigger. Might end up two dates.

Possibly. I honestly never realised they were that popular. Last tour they played Kentish Town forum which is mini compared to RAH.

accordig to ticketmaster the tickets are £45 so not bad. I’ve just laid out £80 to see Smashing Pumpkins and went to 3 meltdown gigs last week so this is a bit short notice for me. Hopefully I’ll pick a ticket up in a few weeks, if not, no major deal.

7 hours ago, Mash011 said:

Screenshot_20180626-095054.thumb.png.9c99f4a22eadcaf5cf48b276fb004c44.png

Why on earth would you think that? 

That is a disappointing number of dates, not sure if I'd be even able to go due to costs. Although could probably decide fairly last minute  as couldn't see them selling out Brixton  academy that quickly  if at all. Would have to be a solo trip too as my friends aren't edgy enough to like death grips. ?