New Death Cab tour dates taken from website:

JAN 24, 2019 OLYMPIA THEATRE, DUBLIN, IRELAND

JAN 25, 2019 ALBERT HALL MANCHESTER, UK

JAN 26, 2019 O2 ACADEMY GLASGOW, UK

JAN 28, 2019 ROCK CITY, NOTTINGHAM, UK

JAN 29, 2019 O2 ACADEMY LEEDS, UK

JAN 30, 2019 O2 ACADEMY BRISTOL, UK

FEB 1, 2019 EVENTIM APOLLO, LONDON, UK

Signed up for the pre-sale tomorrow and tickets are surprisingly cheaper than I thought, bout £35 with the fees. Was expecting a lot worse!

7 hours ago, priest17 said:

That's probably worth a go, I feel like I've already got something on the 7th though, need to get my gig list in order.

Ended up buying AHJ tickets after a few drinks the other night, can I wack The Strokes on my seen it live list if I go to this one as well?

Edit: Damn Car Seat Headrest is at Albert Hall that night, I haven't got my tickets yet though... Ahhh I'll choose one of them on payday.

The Strike a live isn't the greatest experience....unfortunately 

6 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Sigrid tour presale link? Anybody got 1?

http://listings.ticketweb.co.uk/sigrid%20?et_cid=2340718&et_rid=960884541&sfmc_sub=960884541&utm_source=Email-SO_2018_1506_Sigrid&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2340718-6/19/2018&utm_content=1076830

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

So, looking at the presale for War on Drugs at O2 Arena. Why do I need to pick seats for General Admission Standing tickets?? Never been to The O2 before...

Sometimes venues work like that. It just means 1 seat = 1 allocation in the standing area until capacity is reached 

3 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

So, looking at the presale for War on Drugs at O2 Arena. Why do I need to pick seats for General Admission Standing tickets?? Never been to The O2 before...

It's very ordered.  When you get there you'll be directed to your standing spot for the gig.  AND THERE YOU SHALL STAY! :)

18 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Other way around, I’m sure.

17 hours ago, Mash011 said:

The Voidz supported by Beck eh? Take it they'll be next year's Pyramid sub then. ;)

Re reading the article I read it says 'appearing with' so yeah it looks like I got my wires crossed.

Yo word of warning about that Voidz tour. Setlists are short and technical issues prevalent looking at setlist.fm. Saw someone on reddit saying their set was about 45 minutes the other night. I'm sacking it off cos that's taking the piss. Might pick up a ticket the week of the gig if the UK leg of the tour is sounding more promising.