Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

WHP x MIF could be interesting? Not sure if anyone can hazard a guess at the kinda stuff they might put on. New Order and Arcade Fire gigs were both part of MIF last year if I remember correctly, so it'll be interesting to see what happens with this. Hopefully it'll be stuff more up my street than yr typical WHP nights. Something along the lines of the LCD gigs again would be great.

Screenshot_20180613-183027.png

Edited by Odessa

1 hour ago, Odessa said:

WHP x MIF could be interesting? Not sure if anyone can hazard a guess at the kinda stuff they might put on. New Order and Arcade Fire gigs were both part of MIF last year if I remember correctly, so it'll be interesting to see what happens with this. Hopefully it'll be stuff more up my street than yr typical WHP nights. Something along the lines of the LCD gigs again would be great.

Screenshot_20180613-183027.png

Saw LCD at WHP last year , although the setting was great the sound was awful and oversold the gig horrendously. Kind of ruined the experience for me 

11 hours ago, Logan1996 said:

Saw LCD at WHP last year , although the setting was great the sound was awful and oversold the gig horrendously. Kind of ruined the experience for me 

They didn't really oversell it, there was LOADS of room down the sides where I was stood, its just people tend to absolutely cram into that middle room and they're not very good at stopping it 

To be back on the Pumpkins train I'd want a guarantee of old material, tickets priced at less than fifty sheets, not be required to travel any further afield than Leeds, and evidence beforehand that they're playing good in their new state. Unlikely really.

5 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

To be back on the Pumpkins train I'd want a guarantee of old material, tickets priced at less than fifty sheets, not be required to travel any further afield than Leeds, and evidence beforehand that they're playing good in their new state. Unlikely really.

. Same. Can't say I've been really hyped about this revival... I need more. 

New Death Cab tour dates taken from website:

JAN 24, 2019 OLYMPIA THEATRE, DUBLIN, IRELAND

JAN 25, 2019 ALBERT HALL MANCHESTER, UK

JAN 26, 2019 O2 ACADEMY GLASGOW, UK

JAN 28, 2019 ROCK CITY, NOTTINGHAM, UK

JAN 29, 2019 O2 ACADEMY LEEDS, UK

JAN 30, 2019 O2 ACADEMY BRISTOL, UK

FEB 1, 2019 EVENTIM APOLLO, LONDON, UK

16 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

New Death Cab tour dates taken from website:

JAN 24, 2019 OLYMPIA THEATRE, DUBLIN, IRELAND

JAN 25, 2019 ALBERT HALL MANCHESTER, UK

JAN 26, 2019 O2 ACADEMY GLASGOW, UK

JAN 28, 2019 ROCK CITY, NOTTINGHAM, UK

JAN 29, 2019 O2 ACADEMY LEEDS, UK

JAN 30, 2019 O2 ACADEMY BRISTOL, UK

FEB 1, 2019 EVENTIM APOLLO, LONDON, UK

MF’s. Last two tours they picked dates I can make (and can’t get out of). Feel like it’s personal.