Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

22 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

200 pairs of tickets to Labour Live up for grabs! This must be selling well...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/play/competitions/win-one-200-pairs-tickets-12650791

rumour is it's only sold 2,500 tickets. One of the big unions has taken a 1,000 tickets to give away to members, and is organising free coaches from around the country.

Sounds like some people got a bit carried away with the idea of Corbyn being a star.

Edited by eFestivals

15 hours ago, Tommy101 said:

Anyone got a presale code for this?

https://store.publicservicebroadcasting.net/events/4fbe3c90-4a28-0136-a241-0aa0f035b505

This was valid from 10 this morning - hope they still have some.

Edit: sorry looks like the presale tickets have gone - general sale is Friday. Good luck, still fantastic live.

They’re touring small venues in South Wales too. I’ve booked for Pontypridd - will be good to see them in a small venue again.

5712475E-5290-482A-BEF1-B9000F4569C0.jpeg

Edited by henry bear

17 minutes ago, henry bear said:

https://store.publicservicebroadcasting.net/events/4fbe3c90-4a28-0136-a241-0aa0f035b505

This was valid from 10 this morning - hope they still have some.

Edit: sorry looks like the presale tickets have gone - general sale is Friday. Good luck, still fantastic live.

They’re touring small venues in South Wales too. I’ve booked for Pontypridd - will be good to see them in a small venue again.

5712475E-5290-482A-BEF1-B9000F4569C0.jpeg

No Wrexham ffs. Still probs go Bangor or somewhere

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

rumour is it's only sold 2,500 tickets. One of the big unions has taken a 1,000 tickets to give away to members, and is organising free coaches from around the country.

Sounds like some people got a bit carried away with the idea of Corbyn being a star.

Nobody told them that it was Craig David's gargantuan crowd that day and not Corbyn's.

10 hours ago, tjamest said:

Don't think i can make it, but if things change i will get in touch as would be good to meet up. Should be a a bitter/ sweet night - Dreadzone will be great as always and a good choice of closer, but we are definitely running out of local venues.

It looks like they are still promoting gigs and hopefully they can find a new permanent home

Yea on all fronts. 

Kypp has said that he will still be putting on gigs and as it's my son that books them I know that he will be able to keep my son on board even if he is not full time but hey apart from chaplins which is too small and expensive.. My brother is trying to get greens..... Now the Riviera up and going as a music venue but there's to much trouble in there nowadays plus with the percy gone that's now just another bar/pub place.. 

Take it easy old son 

36 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Yea on all fronts. 

Kypp has said that he will still be putting on gigs and as it's my son that books them I know that he will be able to keep my son on board even if he is not full time but hey apart from chaplins which is too small and expensive.. My brother is trying to get greens..... Now the Riviera up and going as a music venue but there's to much trouble in there nowadays plus with the percy gone that's now just another bar/pub place.. 

Take it easy old son 

Remember when the Brickies over the road lost live music and it all moved across the road to the Central which I thought was always a bit shit; awful beer. Then Kypps came a long and all was good for years....big shame, hope they can relocate.

13 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

My brother is trying to get greens..... Now the Riviera up and going as a music venue but there's to much trouble in there

I had no idea they had any live music there and i walk past it any time i am going to the Cellar bar./Chaplins. I'll keep an eye out in future

13 hours ago, SighMo said:

Remember when the Brickies over the road lost live music and it all moved across the road to the Central which I thought was always a bit shit; awful beer.

Yes used to go to the Brickies back in the day, but only went upstairs at the Central a few times, usually to see the Agency.

I must admit that i am not a particular fan of tribute bands so didn't go to Kyps all that often, but had some great nights there over the years. Toots and the Maytals springs to mind

Bloody hell that makes two Dorset or even closer Bournemouth efesters near me lol.. I would say have a small efestivals meet at the bell pub but I'm barred for life AGAIN.. Lol anyway meeting people scares the fuck out of me.. 

If you have ever been to the Boscombe community fair before Harry from chaplins took over you might have met me anyway as my family did alot of work for that. My son did the bands my brother did and still does speakers and lights and I did putting up a down and getting drunk lol 

4 hours ago, tjamest said:

I had no idea they had any live music there and i walk past it any time i am going to the Cellar bar./Chaplins. I'll keep an eye out in future

Yes used to go to the Brickies back in the day, but only went upstairs at the Central a few times, usually to see the Agency.

I must admit that i am not a particular fan of tribute bands so didn't go to Kyps all that often, but had some great nights there over the years. Toots and the Maytals springs to mind

I’m exactly the same as you ref. Kyps and tribute bands. Used to do most of the Agency gigs and Don’t Untie the Drummer. Went to the Agency gig at Kyps last year; it was rocking with a great turnout. 

58 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Fuck, completely forgot about Janelle Monae and it’s now sold out. Bummer! Here’s hoping she’s shows up at the farm next year.

Second night added at the Roundhouse, but guess you mean Manchester.