Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Deaf Institute have announced Wand are playing the 11th of November, I imagine there'll be other tour dates as well, they haven't been announced anywhere obvious though. I highly recommend, they were incredible in January and have since released a killer EP.

3 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Deaf Institute have announced Wand are playing the 11th of November, I imagine there'll be other tour dates as well, they haven't been announced anywhere obvious though. I highly recommend, they were incredible in January and have since released a killer EP.

Bristol The Exchange, 08 Nov
Manchester The Deaf Institute, 11
Glasgow Stereo, 13
Birmingham Hare and Hounds, 14
Brighton The Haunt, 15
London Village Underground, 16

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Ace! Was checking for tour dates just the other day after the new EP blew my mind.

Image may contain: text

We're very pleased to be playing at the Royal Albert Hall on November 1. We'll be doing our best to put on a show to live up to the prestige and history of the venue and very much hope that you can join us.

Tickets go on general sale on Fri 8 June at 10am, with a pre-sale for mailing list members at 10am on Weds 6.

Lots of love, PSB HQ

Edited by Tommy101

45 minutes ago, tjamest said:

Closing night at Mr Kyps i presume?

Had some great nights there - another small venue bites the dust

Yea bloody shame init.. My son has worked with Mark for years now but even with all the tricks of the trade they just have not been able to keep it going.. Bloody going to be flats.. 

Glad Dreadzone are closing it they seem to like the place so I'm sure it will be a good show.. You coming down old son. 

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

Yea bloody shame init.. My son has worked with Mark for years now but even with all the tricks of the trade they just have not been able to keep it going.. Bloody going to be flats.. 

Glad Dreadzone are closing it they seem to like the place so I'm sure it will be a good show.. You coming down old son. 

Don't think i can make it, but if things change i will get in touch as would be good to meet up. Should be a a bitter/ sweet night - Dreadzone will be great as always and a good choice of closer, but we are definitely running out of local venues.

It looks like they are still promoting gigs and hopefully they can find a new permanent home