Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 minutes ago, Odessa said:

His music just isn't my thing I was only joking, I've only heard good things about him live from people who like him.

:D

I suspected your answer was tongue in cheek, but always worth checking these things!

1 hour ago, tjamest said:

You should have a great time, but bear in mind that when i first saw them back in 1976 when i was 16 i thought that they were old and past it then! Non the less 42 years later i'm off to see them again.

Haha I've seen enough recent live footage to know what to expect going in so thankfully I'm not gonna not gonna be shocked and hopefully won't think the same.

1 hour ago, tjamest said:

Got a gig with in my mind a weird (but good) line up in Bournemouth on Monday - Beck supported by Sparks, supported by Shame.

Wish I was going to this but exam on Tuesday :(

33 minutes ago, Odessa said:

I've only heard good things about him live from people who like him.

I think this is a very fair point. His delivery wouldn't be to everyone's taste but live his music carries far more emphasis and emotion. It'll probably sound 'even worse' to those who don't like him.

Bit annoying it's not at the Deaf Inst tbh, I really love it there. Albert Hall is really good obviously, but it seems like every gig I go to is in there, and it can be difficult to get a good spot sometimes, as well as the bars being kinda shite and the 1 million years it takes to leave.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Over the past week I've booked Julie Byrne, Power Trip, Parquet Courts and Young Fathers which is a nice variety of acts, and got Unknown Mortal Orchestra/Deerhunter/Black Lips tonight which should be great.

Where’s the Young Fathers gig? I thought they only had festivals left this year. 

5 hours ago, Quark said:

Had a flurry myself over the last week, Beautiful Days, The Magic Gang, Chainska Brassika and First Aid Kit. Still dithering over Frank Turner and/or MGMT

Mgmt. always. Tremendous band

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Announced one for Manchester, December 2. Was announced as being in the Deaf Institute but has now been upgraded to Albert Hall.

Just seen they are doing Brixton the week after. Thanks for the heads up. 

On 4/22/2018 at 1:40 PM, Mardy said:

In a comedy/glastofest crossover, it looks like Rich Herring will be interviewing Michael Eavis for his live podcast at RHWCFP (RHWCFP!)

Just recorded. Any efesters there?

1D61DDC6-7A64-4AD7-9E8F-5AB0408E94D9.thumb.jpeg.e7464d69d0577e24db629eb7ada127c3.jpeg