Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

14 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah it would have sold out pretty swiftly had it been on the mainland. It was already incredible value before they knocked 20% off. It's just all that crossing the Irish Sea business generally isn't done is it?

I'd have thought that Belfast itself was big enough to pack the thing out - particularly with cheap (ish) tickets 

11 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Looks pretty damn good but I wonder how much it'll be?

The Human League at the Apollo is absurdly expensive!

Ticketmaster has:

£42.90 (£37.50 Ticket + £5.40 Fees)
£50.80 (£42.50 Ticket + £8.30 Fees)

Not sure which price is for standing or circle though.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah it would have sold out pretty swiftly had it been on the mainland. It was already incredible value before they knocked 20% off. It's just all that crossing the Irish Sea business generally isn't done is it?

I’m doing it although the cheapness of the tickets is more than offset by the expense of air tickets/accommodation x 3. 

1 hour ago, evilduck said:

Ticketmaster has:

£42.90 (£37.50 Ticket + £5.40 Fees)
£50.80 (£42.50 Ticket + £8.30 Fees)

Not sure which price is for standing or circle though.

That'll do. I'm down for Suede and Horrors at that price.

They were mooted as a strong possibility for onBlackheath but I suppose those dates suggest it's too early for them.

On 5/2/2018 at 4:10 PM, Mardy said:

Missed out on the Streets presale this morning, so will try on Friday morning instead. I’m determined to go to more gigs, even if it means flying back for them. 

Hooray! Got them, will be coming over to the uk in Feb next year for a Saturday night at Brixton. Made up about it

4 hours ago, The Nal said:

The issue there is that you have to go to Belfast.

Doesn't help that Liverpool are now in the CL final which is on the Saturday. Can see a bit of an exodus nearer kick off time, plenty of Liverpool fans in Belfast.

21 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Going to see him in Libpool next Friday. Looks like he's telling a few tales as well as singing which sort of explains the seating. Either that or a play on words that went too far.

Deffo all seated which worked for this type of show , really enjoyed it 

11 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Anyone heard anything about presales for Suede? Eventim are usually pretty good for Hammersmith shows but nothing so far.

Yeah theres a band one, unfortunately I think signup has closed as they emailed the link and codes out earlier this afternoon.