Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Neil Young is playing with Crazy Horse for a few shows next month - first time since 2014. Nils Lofgren back in CH for a recovering Billy Talbot. Have seen them a few times, always amazing live, would love them to play Worthy Farm.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/04/neil-young-and-crazy-horse-to-reunite-for-first-shows-since-2014/amp/

On 26/04/2018 at 1:46 AM, Mouseboy11 said:

Anyone seeing The Streets on this tour is in for a treat, absolutely brilliant tonight.

Hopefully they’re on the festival circuit next year 

Absolutely buzzing for tonight !
out of interest did you see many touts outside ? I've got a mate who's desperate to get a ticket

On 27/10/2017 at 11:04 AM, sedra said:

Got 2 Gomez tickets standing for Albert Hall London  hurrah!! had  a bit of a panic as forgot my password and had to re-register but confirmation email through ok so can breath again!! :) 

Anyone know who the support(s) is, please?

For Bristol if it's different for different shows.

On 09/04/2018 at 9:35 AM, Hugh Jass said:

Monday at the O2 looks the best option for me. Still holding out hope for a decent OnBlackheath announcement that weekend.

On 09/04/2018 at 12:16 PM, Fishman said:

I admire your optimism about OnBlackheath, but I still don't reckon it will be on. There has been nothing on Twitter since November and the promoters, Crosstown Concerts (they took it over last year from Harvey G) don't mention it at all on their website. Shame, really.

Looks like I was wrong .... On Blackheath is on (on Blackheath) - same weekend as usual. Time to dust off the picnic blanket.

iOnBlackheath

8-9 SEPT 2018

3 hours ago, Fishman said:

Looks like I was wrong .... On Blackheath is on (on Blackheath) - same weekend as usual. Time to dust off the picnic blanket.

iOnBlackheath

8-9 SEPT 2018

My money’s on Noel Gallagher playing his 375th festival of the summer and only his 84th in London.

Edited by Hugh Jass
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

31521816_1670958819619394_62188301560190

Tour for the Azooga Boys. 

Looking forward to the album. And this looks like this'll be my first gig at the new Now Wave Venue (presumably its getting a better name than that) which I'm also looking forward to. 

Yeah I'm not mega fussed about seeing these guys (although I do like what I've heard so far) but I'm more than likely gonna end up going to this to check out the Now Wave Venue, got high hopes for it. Anywhere with a roof terrace is A+ in my book.

11 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Loads of acts just stay at Academy level and just play to the same fans at the same time every year don’t they? Guess that’s what’s gonna keep Skinner’s pool clean.

Yeah but that’s mainly, like, dad bands ain’t it? 

I’m not really surprised it’s the same size venues, just a bit odd it’s more or less the same cities 

It's not like The Streets would play The O2? Technically they could with the tickets they sold for Brixton alone but the venue would hardly fit them. Ally Pally however?

Personally won't bother with this. I love The Streets, and A Grand Don't Come For Free will always be one of my favourite records but £50 is too much, especially for an act which it seems will now continue touring instead of doing a one-off greatest hits tour which is what I thought the April tour was. I'll just wait until Mike and Co. does the festival circuit

I hate Brixton as a venue. Sound has always been awful. Room acoustics are terrible there.

Does anyone know if there will be a pre-sale for the Streets shows like last time? Pre-sale seems tot be the only way to secure tickets these days but nothing was officially announced last time around.

Kind of glad to see them touring again, went on Friday night after waiting 6 years to see them for the first time, fucking gutted as the sound quality was horrendous. I don't blame Brixton Academy as I've seen other bands there who sounded great, and I also heard Manchester was horrible sound.
Just hoping if I go again ill get to finally see (and hear) them properly ! 

The Brian Jonestown Massacre dates:

October 11 - Brighton, Concorde 2

October 13 - Falmouth, Princess Pavilion

October 14 - Bristol, Motion

October 16 - Birmingham, O2 Academy

October 17 - Glasgow, Barrowland

October 21 - Newcastle, Northumbria Institute

October 22 - Sheffield, The Leadmill

October 23 - London, O2 Forum Kentish Town