Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

4 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Can't wait for Richard Ashcroft to start performing his one song only for Keith to come on and hand him a cease and desist.

Won’t even get on stage

’Ere Mick, this caaaahhhnts stolen my farking white scarf. You still got a number for the Hells Angels?

A2D1DBCD-C404-410F-933F-B50871DFF842.jpeg.e3c854e0223fef18565e98e632576acf.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Saw her in Manchester not too long ago but I live literally around the corner from here so would be silly to not see her again for a tenner.

I'm just behind Lime Street so not too far from me either. Some good gigs coming up in the city tbh!

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry Finn said:

0C83BBD9-DD9F-4FC8-93AC-BD3E398F72F9.jpeg

Gotta say I'm mildly tempted by this. I mean, I almost definitely won't end up going 'cause I imagine tickets will be £30+ and their new album is crap, but they're one of the bands my younger self really wanted to tick off but never got the chance to.

Edited by FloorFiller

7 minutes ago, Huckleberry Finn said:

0C83BBD9-DD9F-4FC8-93AC-BD3E398F72F9.jpeg

The Bord Gais is an odd choice of venue, not that I have any interest anyway.

After some great support acts announced for the Stones in the UK we get The Academic in Dublin, typical Aiken not wanting to spend money.

31 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Gotta say I'm mildly tempted by this. I mean, I almost definitely won't end up going 'cause I imagine tickets will be £30+ and their new album is crap, but they're one of the bands my younger self really wanted to tick off but never got the chance to.

£40+ across the board, so even more than that. It’s a no from me certainly.

34 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Suspect that they'll be return visitors to the G in 2019.  Either on the Pyramid or high-ish up on la Holts.

By the looks of the tour she's doing, it'll be headline West Holts or high-ish up the Pyramid, in a booking that will no doubt confuse future generations scrolling through Wikipedia.

"Currently putting the finishing touches to his long–awaited fourth solo LP, JOHN GRANT has announced news of a run of UK and European live dates throughout October and November, including his first ever Brixton Academy performance in London. "

Thursday 16th August – Birmingham, UK – Symphony Hall

Saturday 18th August – Brecon Beacons , UK – Green Man Festival

Sunday 19th August – Bangor, UK – Open House Festival

Monday 20th August – Edinburgh, UK – Edinburgh International Festival – The Playhouse

Monday 29th October – Brighton, UK – The Dome

Tuesday 30th October  – London, UK – O2 Academy Brixton

Wednesday 31st October  – Bath, UK – The Forum

Friday 2nd November – Sheffield, UK – Octagon Centre

Saturday 3rd November – Manchester, UK – Albert Hall

Other tour dates:

• Alexisonfire playing O2 Academy Brixton w/ Cancer Bats and Gold Key, 11th June
  • Bad Gyal playing Electrowerkz, 23rd May
  • A Perfect Circle playing: Dec 02: Glasgow O2 Academy; Dec 03: Manchester Victoria Warehouse; Dec 05: London SSE Arena Wembley
Edited by finn_with_1_n

15 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

They're definitely step up dates rather than ones that maintain the status quo.  Someone somewhere is betting on her to win.

Can't see her/them filling my local arena in Bournemouth even if it is one of the smaller ones around  with a capacity of about 7,000 unless profile raises massively over the summer. 

Next month's Beck gig here has been downgraded to a smaller 2000 people capacity hall in the same building and i can see the same thing happening here.