Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

3 hours ago, finn_with_1_n said:

For all you LC! fans awaiting news for the anniversary shows, they are playing O2 Forum Kentish Town on Saturday 13 October. Not 100% sure if this is a full album celebration but this is a gig that is happening which, in the end, is all that matters

https://priority.o2.co.uk/tickets/5ac793eecff47e003cc5918e/los-campesinos?topCategory=TICKETS&subCategory=TICKETS

We're playing our biggest ever UK headline show at @O2ForumKTown in October. TWO SETS - one of tracks from 'HON,Y...' and 'WAB,WAD' and then another of songs from our other SMASH HIT albums! Tickets on sale 9am Thursday.
DagO1q3XcAAWj5I.jpg

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

want a presale? Offer code: followthewhale

Really appreciate that but that email was how I found out about it and can't get it to work for the Portsmouth date. They aren't that well established are they? I can't imagine getting tickets will be an issue.

1 hour ago, Tommy101 said:

Really appreciate that but that email was how I found out about it and can't get it to work for the Portsmouth date. They aren't that well established are they? I can't imagine getting tickets will be an issue.

I think you will be fine - The Pyramids must have a capacity of about 1000. Might be a different story if they were at the Wedgewood Rooms

19 hours ago, tjamest said:

I think you will be fine - The Pyramids must have a capacity of about 1000. Might be a different story if they were at the Wedgewood Rooms

Yeah I'm not stressing. I have a meeting when the tickets are on sale tomorrow but should be able to get some at some point in the morning. 

On 11/04/2018 at 3:39 PM, priest17 said:

Extra The Streets tickets released, just scooped up a couple of standing tickets for Manchester. Dunno if there's out left now like.

Went on the link about 2 minutes after I received the email and they were all gone except 1 seated ticket :( You're lucky! Been following on Twickets for months and literally as soon as they're posted their snapped up in seconds.

5 hours ago, Superunknown said:

Anyone going for Ben Howard tickets tomorrow? Somehow managed to miss him over the past few years and hopefully seeing him twice this summer at Mad Cool and his own gig.

Big fan of the new single as well, very ambient.

New single seems to be getting loads of hate. I love it though. Picked up a ticket in the pre-sale but London dates still available now here via this link:

http://www.eventim.co.uk/tickets.html?fun=erdetail&doc=erdetaila&erid=1394486&affiliate=H75&uk_et_cid=Apollo_NL_120418&uk_et_rid=1_4084051539809341

15 hours ago, D-Low said:

Went on the link about 2 minutes after I received the email and they were all gone except 1 seated ticket :( You're lucky! Been following on Twickets for months and literally as soon as they're posted their snapped up in seconds.

Aye, I happened to be waiting for an e-mail for work so it was 100% down to luck. Hoping for said luck to repeat itself closer to the Arctic Monkeys gigs.

Biffy Clyro are doing an acoustic tour later this year to support the 'MTV Unplugged' album release:

SEPTEMBER

Sat 15 - DUBLIN, The Helix, Ireland
Sun 16 - BELFAST, Waterfront, UK
Tues 18 - CARDIFF, St David’s Hall, UK
Wed 19 - BIRMINGHAM, Symphony Hall, UK
Fri 21 - EDINBURGH, Usher Hall, UK
Sat 22 - MANCHESTER, Opera House, UK
Mon 24 - LONDON, Royal Albert Hall, UK
Tues 25 - PARIS, Bataclan, France
Thurs 27 - MUNICH, Philharmonie, Germany 
Fri 28 - BERLIN, Admiralspalast, Germany 
Sat 29 - FRANKFURT, Alte Oper, Germany