Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

8 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Ah he's one I've been meaning to check out but he has a kinda intimidating amount of albums. Best one?

My favourite is probably Melted. He does tend to mix it up, that album is really dirty fuzzy though (and the first one I heard). He released an album (Freedom's Goblin) the other week that captures a fair few sides of his sound so that'd be a decent place to start, it's not his most cohesive album but you can expect a fair bit of it at that gig. How good would this be in Gorilla? 

Good luck anyway, intimidating is exactly the word ahah, worth it though.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, priest17 said:

My favourite is probably Melted. He does tend to mix it up, that album is really dirty fuzzy though (and the first one I heard). He released an album (Freedom's Goblin) the other week that captures a fair few sides of his sound so that'd be a decent place to start, it's not his most cohesive album but you can expect a fair bit of it at that gig. How good would this be in Gorilla? 

Good luck anyway, intimidating is exactly the word ahah, worth it though.

That video is great. Just gave Melted a listen and liking that too, cheers! Will have to delve into all his stuff properly for sure.

3 hours ago, MrZigster said:

Here are the codes I got. Feel free to use:

UK: k4m3aQBN Germany: XeXh2xJh

Warsaw: ANGIE

https://www.axs.com/uk/series/6035/the-rolling-stones-uk-tour-2018-fan-club-presale-tickets?skin=stones

Good luck!

Just tried my UK code again and now it is working.

Again, feel free to use as I used scorchio's to get mine.

20 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Just tried my UK code again and now it is working.

Again, feel free to use as I used scorchio's to get mine.

Do you think there is a limit to how many times a code can be used? 

I purchased 4 with one code and two with another and wondering if some will get rejected and put back in to the pot. Money still hasn’t left bank.

Edited by Villa Rosie

14 minutes ago, Villa Rosie said:

Do you think there is a limit to how many times a code can be used? 

I purchased 4 with one code and two with another and wondering if some will get rejected and put back in to the pot. Money still hasn’t left bank.

Each code can be used to buy up to 6 tickets.  They don't have to be purchased in the same transaction, so you should be fine.

Once you've bought 6 tickets, you won't be able to buy any more using the same code.  Also, there's an overall limit of 6 tickets for each name, email address, billing address, and credit card number.

Edited by doogie

7 minutes ago, doogie said:

Each code can be used to buy up to 6 tickets.  They don't have to be purchased in the same transaction, so you should be fine.

Once you've bought 6 tickets, you won't be able to buy any more using the same code.  Also, there's an overall limit of 6 tickets for each name, email address, billing address, and credit card number.

Ah sweet. So would the codes have stopped working once six had been purchased? Or does it work like a sweep up at the end where if a code has been used loads it will cancel. 

As they were put in to a rather large group chat and people have lost track of who used what :/ 

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I put through two transactions using different codes and paying with different cards - hopefully using the same name and address won't be an issue.

This would only be a problem if you purchased more than 6 tickets using the same billing address.  I don't know how hard AXS check, but I've come a cropper with Ticketmaster before when my wife and I both purchased a pair of tickets for an event that had a maximum limit of 2 per person or billing address.

1 minute ago, Villa Rosie said:

Ah sweet. So would the codes have stopped working once six had been purchased? Or does it work like a sweep up at the end where if a code has been used loads it will cancel. 

As they were put in to a rather large group chat and people have lost track of who used what :/ 

Yes the code would stop working after six tickets had been purchased.

1 minute ago, doogie said:

Yes the code would stop working after six tickets had been purchased.

Thanks for your help. Wish the e ticket would just come through so we knew. To test your theory I’ve just tried all the links posted above and they still go through fine so I’m worried my friends may all cumulatively scupper our chances. 

8 minutes ago, Villa Rosie said:

Thanks for your help. Wish the e ticket would just come through so we knew. To test your theory I’ve just tried all the links posted above and they still go through fine so I’m worried my friends may all cumulatively scupper our chances. 

I just tested it using my code (which has already had 6 tickets bought with it) and two of the codes posted on page 56.

The links all worked fine, but when I tried to get to the final buying page, my code wouldn't work, one of the codes would only allow 1 ticket, and another allowed up to 6 tickets.  So I think you're okay.

1 minute ago, doogie said:

I just tested it using my code (which has already had 6 tickets bought with it) and two of the codes posted on page 56.

The links all worked fine, but when I tried to get to the final buying page, my code wouldn't work, one of the codes would only allow 1 ticket, and another allowed up to 6 tickets.  So I think you're okay.

Got a confirmation email for them. Just nervous as the people I’ve got them for will kill me if I drag the tickets away from them now!