Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

17 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

rumour seems to be for before the end of the month. No idea if there's anything to that tho.

A stadium tour or big outdoor show or two announced at the end of the month in time to go on sale Friday 2nd Feb would make sense. You'd think nobody would try and sell £60+ tickets before the January pay day.

Edited by Hugh Jass

12 minutes ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Anyone heading to Paramore this week? I'm going to the Glasgow date on 20th Jan.

Gave in and looked at their current setlist and was a bit gutted to see 26 was no longer making an appearance it seems :(

Yup, O2 tomorrow. Very excited. I love the setlist. 

20 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

As it's so quiet over here I made the mistake of having a look at the Reading/Leeds section of this forum. Not doing that again, everyone's about 12.

Aye with Arctic Monkeys now having been confirmed for a festival this year the R/L section has been overrun with loads of die hard fans of theirs who are persistently posting about them and only them. It’s become a bit of a shitshow. I hope Arctics aren’t announced.

7 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Aye with Arctic Monkeys now having been confirmed for a festival this year the R/L section has been overrun with loads of die hard fans of theirs who are persistently posting about them and only them. It’s become a bit of a shitshow. I hope Arctics aren’t announced.

I don't mind Arctics myself and with sister living in the centre of Reading I'm always on the lookout for a potentially good day there.

Sadly I haven't seen a good day lineup there for a good few years.

Flight Of The Conchords are filming one of the UK dates and releasing it as an HBO hour long special in May, which is nice as I don't have a ticket. Not the same but at least I get to see some of it.

Edit: It's the London shows getting filmed, could be not let in if you're late apparently

Thumbnail

Edited by priest17

10 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Flight Of The Conchords are filming one of the UK dates and releasing it as an HBO hour long special in May, which is nice as I don't have a ticket. Not the same but at least I get to see some of it.

Edit: It's the London shows getting filmed, could be not let in if you're late apparently

Thumbnail

It’s the one I’m going to at Hammersmith. Says on ticket that the show starts at 8 and latecomers won’t be admitted.

5 hours ago, priest17 said:

Thumbnail

Thats a shame. I thought it was going to be a one hour addition to the series. On the plus side, we are doing the 19th :) 

On 09/01/2018 at 6:20 PM, FloorFiller said:

Yep been there a couple of times. Pretty good venue which fortunately seems to be booking a lot of good acts. Wish I could go in to further detail but I'm usually pretty far gone come gig-time so am not the best judge, but aye essentially a replacement for the Kazimier (RIP) so similar vibes/crowd.

I think about the Kazimier once a week minimum... no maximum.