Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

10 hours ago, John the Moth said:

We could be the same person, sometimes I don’t know myself :huh:

Congratulations to you and yours :)

Bands I’ve had to decline is depressing, National, LCD, Foos, Prophets of Rage, Killers, Queen, Future Islands, Paramore, Incubus, Roger Waters, Leftfield, Kamasi Washington.... still deciding over Beck and Grace Jones!

Given that we are also both West Midlands boys and Albion fans (let's not discuss last night) it's quite possible.

Congrats to you too.

• Upvote 1

My current list.....Glen Hansard, Mik Artistik, Flight of the Conchords, Dream Wife, the music of Stranger Things, Public Service Broadcasting, Handmade festival, The The (3 times!), A-ha, The Cure, Standon Calling festival, and They might be Giants. Hmm, more than i thought actually.

Queen + Adam Lambert may or may not be playing stadiums this summer. Anyone got some actual info?

Here is some Innuendo and conjecture:

Sat June 23rd - Etihad Stadium Manchester 
Weds June 27th - Hampden Park Glasgow  
Fri June 29th - Wembley Stadium London 
Sat June 30th - Wembley Stadium London 

On 15/12/2017 at 3:52 PM, The Nal said:

"The Hologram Tour"

25158423_10156124832954548_7350263654122

On 15/12/2017 at 4:17 PM, Gnomicide said:

Hologram - "Live on Stage" :D:D

http://www.radiox.co.uk/festivals/glastonbury/glastonbury-2019-for-hologram-act-performance/

Think the headline is a bit misleading! :D

Edited by vintagelaureate

4 hours ago, cdm22 said:

My current list.....Glen Hansard, Mik Artistik, Flight of the Conchords, Dream Wife, the music of Stranger Things, Public Service Broadcasting, Handmade festival, The The (3 times!), A-ha, The Cure, Standon Calling festival, and They might be Giants. Hmm, more than i thought actually.

The The The The The The?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Who's doing that? The SURVIVE members? Did you see DJ Yoda at The Gastower? That's the one thing I missed that I wanted to see.

Yep https://www.barbican.org.uk/whats-on/2018/event/the-music-of-stranger-things-kyle-dixon-michael-stein

Saw half of the DJ Yoda set at Standon before heading off to see something else :)

25 minutes ago, priest17 said:

The The The The The The?

We managed to get 3rd row Albert Hall tickets and then Brixton was announced so got them too, and then the Troxy gig was announced and couldn't help ourselves! It was a rather expensive couple of hours so they had better be good! :D