Alice In Chains

ryanbryans

JP I'd say, either headline or early in the day. I haven't heard them with the new singer, but if - and that's a big if - this is true, I'd be there. As long as new matey sounds similar to Layne, it'd make for a great singa long and pretending I'm 15 again! Unless they're shit and then I'd have to have a bit of a cry. Haha

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

The new frontman’s very good. One of the best frontperson replacements I can think of.

Dunno where they’d end up but I could see em doing the Pyramid if the booking’s going in this early, if it’s true of course.

Definitely don't see them as a Pyramid act - would've thought it'd be Other or JP myself. Think it's more likely that this is either misinformation or just a lie though as they don't seem like the type of act I'd imagine Glastonbury would need to book two years prior.

I ain't lying, got no reason to. If it werent for my cousin being in the know I probably would have no idea who these are, I'm a 19 year old who mainly listens to hip hop and indie, completely indifferent to these and grunge in general

Just my cousin told me this and I remembered using this site for some help getting to Leeds, so thought I'd post this here!