Kingsman Scene at Glastonbury

reflekting

13 hours ago, edwardjc14 said:

Is it me or is filming films at festivals happening more and more recently? 

They are finishing up filming a festival based film today near Bristol Airport. Mates'  kids have been extras on it. Some of them even got £100 a day plus meals to go to Bestival for some of the shooting.

A good friend of mine was security there. He said it was very strange living on an abandoned festival site for weeks. Felt like the world had ended :)

Aparantly they tatted loads of tents from BM and BT to set up the pretend festival site and even brought trailers full of rubbish to scatter around.Pic below!

It is being made by the same company that made The Inbetweeners.

aaa pretend.jpg

aaa pretend.jpg

Edited by Sawdusty Surfer

" Wow man, what's with shooting people in the face? Exploding heads are giving out bad karma man. Sit down and have a draw on my reefer if you want some really heavy shit. Peace and love man, peace and loooove." I shall apply for script writer for the 3rd instalment and get a part for my mate who could play this role without effort, just copius amounts of green so he can bring down these criminals in his own passive way. :P

3 hours ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

They are finishing up filming a festival based film today near Bristol Airport. Mates'  kids have been extras on it. Some of them even got £100 a day plus meals to go to Bestival for some of the shooting.

A good friend of mine was security there. He said it was very strange living on an abandoned festival site for weeks. Felt like the world had ended :)

Aparantly they tatted loads of tents from BM and BT to set up the pretend festival site and even brought trailers full of rubbish to scatter around.Pic below!

aaa pretend.jpg

aaa pretend.jpg

Ah... the Asda £20 black and red tents, a sure sign that they'll be left behind. A mate bought one for another festival, it ripped as we put it up and leaked after that. He did take it down but lashed it in the recycling bit before leaving.

26 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Whats the deal with Bradley Cooper then, Stub? Is he a regular? Swore I saw him in Steummerville with alleged domestic abuse perpetrator Michael Fassbinder in 14 but thought I must have got it wrong 

You probably did:

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/what-a-hangover-bradley-cooper-partied-into-the-early-hours-with-michael-fassbender-at-glastonbury-9572159.html

He's a proper regular, probably has a list on the Radiohead thread on here. 

Apparently a nice fella, or so I heard from a lady who drives people to and from the helipad, unlike some of the other 'celebs'.

On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 10:32 AM, Sawdusty Surfer said:

They were filming some of that onstage at Leeds, they brought out the guy who plays Simon in the Inbetweeners (think he's called Simon anyway, the guy who was also in Fresh Meat) in between two bands and the audience had to cheer etc.  My daughter was gutted cos they filmed the crowd along the barrier and she'd just vacated her spot to come and meet me after whatever band had been on.  There were signs up at the entrance that day saying that filming would be taking place.

4 hours ago, WFD said:

They were filming some of that onstage at Leeds, they brought out the guy who plays Simon in the Inbetweeners (think he's called Simon anyway, the guy who was also in Fresh Meat) in between two bands and the audience had to cheer etc.  My daughter was gutted cos they filmed the crowd along the barrier and she'd just vacated her spot to come and meet me after whatever band had been on.  There were signs up at the entrance that day saying that filming would be taking place.

Were also filming scenes at Bestival

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2017 at 7:26 PM, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Is Google trolling me or is there really a scene where the protagonist shags a secret tracking device into Poppy Delevingne's vagina? That can't possibly be right.

He's got a girlfriend (the Swedish princess who promised him anal at the end of the first movie), so he does the honourable thing and rings his girlfriend to fess up first from the huge, luxurious toilet in the girl he's about to shag's teepee, then thoughtfully fingers it up there instead of using his knob. The most ridiculous bit is that when he calls the aforementioned Swede, he manages to get a perfect Facetime connection from the festival (I hope that clears it up).

Edited by Homer