Undercard Yet To Play Glastonbury

stuartbert two hats

We often discuss who is yet to headline the festival and end up with a list of acts you can could on two hands, with half of those being unrealistic.  But as we know, the festival is really about the undercard, so who hasn't played at all yet?  Here are a few that I've hoped to see pop up on the line up, but I don't think have (yet) played:

Who are you hoping to see lower down the bill?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've done a good job of Of ticking off mine tbh but yeah second vote for Paramore.

Also Maroon 5, Bleachers, Pink, John Legend, Tobias Jesso Jr, Alicia Keys, Portugal The Man and Frank Ocean if he's not a headliner. If they can lower themselves to booking Busted then McFly would also go down a storm on the Avalon, or better still in a mid-afternoon slot on the Pyramid. 

Also Pale Waves although they'll inevitably turn up next time. 

Edited by Zac Quinn

48 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

They've done a good job of Of ticking off mine tbh but yeah second vote for Paramore.

Also Maroon 5, Bleachers, Pink, John Legend, Tobias Jesso Jr, Alicia Keys, Portugal The Man and Frank Ocean if he's not a headliner. If they can lower themselves to booking Busted then McFly would also go down a storm on the Avalon, or better still in a mid-afternoon slot on the Pyramid. 

Also Pale Waves although they'll inevitably turn up next time. 

Bleachers played in 2014, I remember walking past the JP tent when they were on and it was empty, think they were up against Ed Sheeran.

2 hours ago, Odessa said:

I think Brandon Flowers will be solo again before long as it seems half the band cba anymore, would love to see him at Glasto.

Childish Gambino would be sick. 

Has Gwen Stefani ever played?

I have no doubt she's not only played, but brought her bush fella too same year