T minus & counting 2019

OG

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

VF608plus_frontal.jpg

What a lovely and interesting looking thing that is, I thought to myself on seeing your post vintagelaureate. In fact, I was so intrigued that I had to look up further details (which I have provided below). If I had such a need for one, to the extent that I actually had one, then I think I'd be a happy man. I could pour all sorts of shit in at the top, and out would come that shit in little packages. I think you'll agree that it doesn't get much better than that. 

As a massive, and slightly disturbing, tangential leap in another direction, I wonder if it has the capacity to 'lose' a stiff?

Anyway, behold, the VF 608 Plus Vacuum Filler. :wub:

VF 608 PLUS VACUUM FILLER

First class quality and diversity for the small-scale producer

Zurück
Handtmann VF 608 plus vacuum fillercsm_handtmann-vf-608-plus-holding-devicecsm_handtmann-vf-608-plus-splitable-hoppcsm_handtmann-vf-608-plus-85-2-1_2549f98csm_handtmann-vf-608-plus-clipper-1_452d
Weiter
Handtmann VF 608 plus vacuum filler

Your reliable partner – every day
The VF 608 plus is the perfect partner for day-to-day production activities for small-scale producers. It reliably ensures a diverse range of first-class quality products. Accurate to the gram and appetising.

Large range of applications
The VF 608 plus is extremely well-suited to the production of pasty products, portioned accurately to the gram – from traditional sausage and meat products to convenience foods for the hot food bar and for lunch menus. 

Versatile and flexible
A high degree of versatility and gentle portioning for all products in all types of casing or other containers, including very firm dry sausage meat. It demonstrates its flexibility in conjunction with auxiliary devices such as a holding device, casing spooling device, dosing head or clippers. 

• Upvote 1

@Yoghurt on a Stick you are one of my favourite people that I've never  met but spoken with once on the phone - admittedly a small pool but you're there at the top like a dominant koi carp.

Edited by vintagelaureate

22 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

@Yoghurt on a Stick you are one of my favourite people that I've never  met but spoken with once on the phone - admittedly a small pool but you're there at the top like a dominant koi carp.

Hello vintagelaureate,

That's very kind and very nice of you to say that. We'll probably have to get a room, because I have the utmost respect for you. I know the details of what you and your family are going through, and can only admire your strength and determination in the face of battle. 

As an aside to the above, I was interested to note your mentioning of koi carp. The reason for this is that it jogged a long forgotten memory of my teenage years. I remember going to the pub with a load of mates when I was about sixteen. This was when pubs closed early, and where we were, there was nothing else to go to afterwards except the odd house party. Anyway, we finished in the pub one evening and a lad I knew said that  his parents had gone on holiday, and for us all to come back if we wanted to - which we duly did. The only problem was that there wasn't enough alcohol in the house to sustain us, so we soon got bored. For whatever reasons it was then decided that we should sniff the exceptionally strong glue that his dad kept in the garage. I had one sniff of it and though 'not for me'. Anyway, to cut a long story short me and a few others decided to leave the gathering and go home. I recall the last thing that I saw was the owners of the house's son walking around in the pond in the rear garden, among a load of koi carp, with a tesco carrier bag hooked on to his ears (like the things they use to feed horses), sniffing the glue at the bottom of the bag. 

Oddly enough, it was around that time that I first met my now wife. I didn't see her again for over thirty years. The rest is history.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, whisty said:

604-1024x680.jpg

Who put the 2 in to 2222?

Hello whisty. You'll probably not believe me, but I could have put your name in an envelope a few weeks ago as the person who would put the 2 in to 2222. Not sure why, but thanks anyway. I say thanks, only because I 'needed' to get it out of the way. Over and done with, kind of thing. It's most probably an OCD thing. Anyway, I'm glad that's sorted. Couldn't have come at a better time. I can't go in to the reasons why right now, but let's say that you've helped me at a pivotal moment in time. :)