T minus & counting 2019

OG

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

It would appear that I have run out of upvotes oneeye. I've never actually eaten from this place. In fact, I can't ever even recall seeing it. 

Morning yogs, I’m pretty certain that this establishment no longer darkens the green fields of Pilton. I do remember seeing it but never eaten. To be honest, with all the variety of excellent food on site, why would you?! 

Some nice early morning posts this morning from vl and yourself :)

Edited by oneeye

5 hours ago, oneeye said:

Morning yogs, I’m pretty certain that this establishment no longer darkens the green fields of Pilton. I do remember seeing it but never eaten. To be honest, with all the variety of excellent food on site, why would you?! 

Some nice early morning posts this morning from vl and yourself :)

Food of any sort was never a priority in my previous attendances at Glastonbury. However, having grown up a little, and while at other festivals, I have veered more towards a healthy meal, than the kind of shite served up by the establishment above. That said, I will admit to a certain sense of having been deprived the opportunity to eat a Growler!  :)

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

1548282-large.jpg

Uummmmmmmmm. You takin the plane old son. Mustang do that it's against the rules o war old son..

So here's imo the best plane of ww2 to SHOOT you down in FLAMES old son bang bang your dead lol

Peace and tea. G

AA34604-DETAILED-PICTURE.gif

5 hours ago, OG said:

You're winning the thread at the moment

Haha, it’s not the winning it’s the taking part (so they say) but thank you :) 

Unfortunately this has become part of my daily ritual; one step away from madness I reckon.