T minus & counting 2019

OG

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, oneeye said:

I wouldn’t stress there yogs, chill, have another smoke ;), I just like your obtuse posts, a bit of lateral thinking, good for the soul :smoke:

Hello oneeye,

Aah, I see. I've had several smokes tonight, which has aided clarity. Well, for me, at least. I'm not so sure how clear this one's going to be perceived by those who aren't me, but it's definitely lateral;

Image result for five

Image result for two

5 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

no longer a kid but thanks :)

No, I didn't think that you really were. I was trying (but obviously failed) to try to give of an American 1950's black and white film to the statement - for reasons which elude me right now. Anyway, I tried to find some quote from such a film on Youtube, but couldn't find one. I did find this though, which I glad that I did; :)

3 hours ago, oneeye said:

The anticipation......... :lol:

I've tried to find something to match it, epic fail I'm afraid, I'll stay on hold until Guy presents his thingy.

Edited by whisty

Now then I'm not one to make excuses.... Just as whisty.... But I seem to be a little late shall we say.. Don't know how this happens but I seem to be 40 yes 40 days out on this one.. 

Now I could have lied and just put anything up but I thought you would like to know that I'm feeling a bit like a prat lol.. 

Onwards my friends only 511 days to go.. 

Not 551 which for some crazy idea I had it in my head was the right number today.. 

I will now try to get a cracker for today 

homer-simpson.jpg.size-custom-crop.0x650.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Now then I'm not one to make excuses.... Just as whisty.... But I seem to be a little late shall we say.. Don't know how this happens but I seem to be 40 yes 40 days out on this one.. 

Now I could have lied and just put anything up but I thought you would like to know that I'm feeling a bit like a prat lol.. 

Onwards my friends only 511 days to go.. 

Not 551 which for some crazy idea I had it in my head was the right number today.. 

I will now try to get a cracker for today 

3f6e9faf4654ad41ec03a9b77e6fd2e0--eddie-