• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, oneeye said:

Could this be Yog’s old school bus? :lol:

KUY-536_lr.jpg

Very good oneeye. :)

In fact my old secondary school bus used to be one of these;

Image result for old 11 bus

They were still in service on the No 11 bus route in Birmingham, way after they had been taken off and decommissioned from other services. Great fun they were too. Well, in the summer they were. They'd freeze the balls of a brass monkey in the winter though.

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

Ah, good old partitioning. It's like being in work. :D

Hello vintage,

I used to know of only one type of partitioning. That was via the means of timber studwork, plasterboard, skim etc. However, I now know that such a thing exists, or can exist, with one's computer. Just wondering which camp you fall in to, or are there other camps out there that I am blissfully unaware of? I know the computer one because my brother once failed to provide a stud partition between Windows 7 and Linux, on my first ever computer. He wiped Windows 7 and installed Linux, and said there you go. There I go where I thought to myself. I hadn't got a fucking clue about computers and (now I know) he wipes Windows 7 and installs Linux. What kind of a deviant mad man does that to a mong? That's abuse that is.

image.png

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Just wondering which camp you fall in to, or are there other camps out there that I am blissfully unaware of? 

A different camp altogether... :)

https://www.theschoolrun.com/what-is-partitioning