T minus & counting 2019

OG

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, oneeye said:

Screen-Shot-2019-03-19-at-00.01.13-d2de.

Last post from me for now, will be back later in the Autumn prior to the build up for 2020 ticket day.

Have a great festival pop pickers ??

That's a shame Oneeye, you waited patiently as well!  For me, I waited for resale one time before & was lucky but I'm getting to old for the emotional blackmail this ticket game plays on one so gave up on it a while ago.  I don't know what your musical tastes are but Womad is such a lovely festival, a good line up this year & no ticket q. Just saying like...................

9 hours ago, oneeye said:

Last post from me for now, will be back later in the Autumn prior to the build up for 2020 ticket day.

Have a great festival pop pickers ??

Sorry to hear that oneeye...hopefully your luck will change next year. Take care.

5 hours ago, whisty said:

That's a shame Oneeye, you waited patiently as well!  For me, I waited for resale one time before & was lucky but I'm getting to old for the emotional blackmail this ticket game plays on one so gave up on it a while ago.  I don't know what your musical tastes are but Womad is such a lovely festival, a good line up this year & no ticket q. Just saying like...................

Can't believe we're not going to meet up for a drink again this year whisty :(  Hopefully see you in 2020 buddy...keep your fingers away from lawnmower blades!

21 hours ago, Pear_Cider said:

Sorry to hear that oneeye...hopefully your luck will change next year. Take care.

Can't believe we're not going to meet up for a drink again this year whisty :(  Hopefully see you in 2020 buddy...keep your fingers away from lawnmower blades!

Yeh, I know you're rubbing salt in me wound :) It's these things that will be missed the most. Anybody frightened to go to the efestivals meet, don't be, it's a great way to meet some lovely folks. 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1