T minus & counting 2019

OG

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Pear_Cider said:

Have you been up all night @oneeye, or do you have  job that involves you getting up at a ridiculous time in the morning?!?! :D

Haha, I tend to be up and about around 6am, set off for an half hour commute at 7am. Mind you I tend to be in bed by 10:30 sun - thurs ? As I’ve got older I seem to need less sleep / not sleep as much.

Days of languishing in bed till late morning are long behind me, even when the opportunity arises.

• Like 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUgpvtW6zY-7PhEgN2YxT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfd6vmVnB2N6mFfPWsZEP

I was intrigued by the offer of a poke when searching for 278, and found the phone number for one, presumably.

Evening all, getting my shit together after a crazy 7 months away, but good to see some familiar names here. Warm man hugs y'all.

Edited by carlosj

7 hours ago, oneeye said:

Early start or late finish there Pear Cider? ?

I'm on holiday in Cyprus mate. I got up at 4am for a piss and couldn't get back to sleep so I thought I'd get up and get a drink. Obviously had to come on here while I was about it and thought I might as well get my pic in for the day :D

Edited by Pear_Cider

2 minutes ago, Pear_Cider said:

I'm on holiday in Cyprus mate. I got up at 4am for a piss and couldn't get back to sleep so I thought I'd get up and get a drink. Obviously had to come on here while I was about it and thought I might as well get my pic in for the day :D

That’s what I call dedication; the ticket gods will be kind I reckon.

enjoy your jollybobs.

PS top tip - Lenor Bottle for those 4am moments ??

6 hours ago, karaseen said:

I have not read every post in this thread - but is it not 278 today?

I noticed on 23/07/2018 that BOTH 337 and 338 were posted (page 68) and it seem to go pete tong. ?‍♀️

Has this been discussed?

I should be working...

Dunno, every year somebody raises an issue with the days left, this is what it says somewhere else (the old one has gone)  https://days.to/until/glastonbury-festival

https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/637134/countdown-to-glastonbury-festival-2019?utm_source=widget&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=widget

I'll therefore hedge my bets :)

1a5f6a8fae84f4451a293001aa90bc84.jpg

Edited by whisty

20 hours ago, carlosj said:

I was intrigued by the offer of a poke when searching for 278, and found the phone number for one, presumably.

Evening all, getting my shit together after a crazy 7 months away, but good to see some familiar names here. Warm man hugs y'all.

I did mention your name a week or so back, thought it might wake you up from your waterbed slumber, nice to see you around :)

• Like 1