T minus & counting 2019

OG

555 -  The number of the bloke who lives up the road a bit, and opposite the devil.

Here's some cobblers about the number 555, which I haven't read in it's entirety. In fact, it would be safe to say that the number of words that I read, easily come below the 10 mark, and that even they weren't in a sentence next to each other. 

http://www.psychic.gr/single-post/2017/09/15/Seeing-Repeating-Numbers-444-555-666

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Nice to see you back but that's a horrible picture.. I'm back now after a 2 day bender but I'll get a pic tonight.. 

Where's my post card BTW.. 

You lost my card on your bender :) 

Horrible pic! Here's a 555 bender for you.

01_GL-555E.jpg

8 hours ago, whisty said:

01_GL-555E.jpg

Oooo ooooo ooooo mister drama queen is back.. Top of the range old son WELCOME HOME OLD SON now can we stop going on about it.. Lol 

8 hours ago, whisty said:

01_GL-555E.jpg

Oooo ooooo ooooo mister drama queen is back.. Top of the range old son WELCOME HOME OLD SON now can we stop going on about it.. Lol 

30 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

I tip my hat to you old son 

Hello guy,

Only just picked up the calendar today, but haven't yet opened the package. The thing's been lying in the sorting office for a few days. I thought that the package waiting for me was one of those 'naughty' 'chipped' devices that allow you to access TV sites that you shouldn't, without paying, but it wasn't. Not sure why I bought the later, seeing as I don't watch the TV screen very much as it is. I guess it's possibly due to my own internal sense of haughtiness. :)

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello guy,

Only just picked up the calendar today, but haven't yet opened the package. The thing's been lying in the sorting office for a few days. I thought that the package waiting for me was one of those 'naughty' 'chipped' devices that allow you to access TV sites that you shouldn't, without paying, but it wasn't. Not sure why I bought the later, seeing as I don't watch the TV screen very much as it is. I guess it's possibly due to my own internal sense of haughtiness. :)

Lololol. Please let me know what you think. 

Ok so today we have 

unnamed.png