T minus & counting 2019

OG

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, for the love of all that is holy, stop now, before it's too late. You just can't do this to yourselves. It's mental. Doing the one'er (a year) is not for the faint hearted, but doing a two'er is totally off the scale bananas. I'm really not sure that it's possible for a human to complete this task. Certainly not without it being detrimental to one's long term cognitive well being, in any case. And you know how much I value that. Good luck folks, I'm out.

• Upvote 3

No buses to easy 

Yog old son it's going to be hard BUT WE ARE HARDER 

We will find the numbers in the images 

We will the numbers on the small print 

We will even take photos of the number 

WE WILL NEVER BECOME NUMB 

Join us in our madness and be happy 

650.gif

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, whisty said:

Man up Yoghurt.

37596850.6382ea2f.640.jpg?r2

Hello whisty 

The thing is that I know, full well, that I'll not be going to Glastonbury in 2019, and, in all probability, never ever again. If I didn't get there this year, despite getting a ticket (which was given to somebody else to get in with), then it doesn't bode well for the future. I don't think the casual observer to this thread appreciates the commitment, or fully understands just how unhinged it is. I know, and am fairly sure that I can't be committed (lol). All that said, and I hope that this isn't the slippery slope, I'll give you all one (finarrr, finarrr!) for today;

Image result for 648

That's where it all started for me, so hopefully it provides a poignant end.

4 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello whisty 

Hi Yog, it's so long away none of us know if we'll be there :sorry:. Anyway, no way I'll do this every day but I do remember looking at those tractors & thinking, what's going on and then once figured, how are they finding them. Hooked from there on in. My love was the fire engines and then Trams/trains :)  BBCWS_648-19870601-01.jpg

Edited by whisty

On 16/09/2017 at 3:39 AM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello whisty 

The thing is that I know, full well, that I'll not be going to Glastonbury in 2019, and, in all probability, never ever again. If I didn't get there this year, despite getting a ticket (which was given to somebody else to get in with), then it doesn't bode well for the future. I don't think the casual observer to this thread appreciates the commitment, or fully understands just how unhinged it is. I know, and am fairly sure that I can't be committed (lol). All that said, and I hope that this isn't the slippery slope, I'll give you all one (finarrr, finarrr!) for today;

Image result for 648

Hi Yog old son 

Without being rude why do you think you will not be going in 2019... It would be cool to meet up at my Base and have a drink.. Whisty will tell you my camp is really easy to find.. Mind you he'll also say I'm never there lol..

Again I'm sorry whisty old son lol 

5 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Hi Yog old son 

Without being rude why do you think you will not be going in 2019... It would be cool to meet up at my Base and have a drink.. Whisty will tell you my camp is really easy to find.. Mind you he'll also say I'm never there lol..

Again I'm sorry whisty old son lol 

Hello guy,

It's a long story, but suffice it to say, I kind of 'know' that I'll never go to Glastonbury again. I will go to other festivals though (hopefully) - I'm off to the Equinox Festival this Thursday. Haven't been to another festival all year, so I'm looking forward to it. Also, I've only hear good things about it, and it's former self. 

How's yourself? Hope all is good.

Yog

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello guy,

It's a long story, but suffice it to say, I kind of 'know' that I'll never go to Glastonbury again. I will go to other festivals though (hopefully) - I'm off to the Equinox Festival this Thursday. Haven't been to another festival all year, so I'm looking forward to it. Also, I've only hear good things about it, and it's former self. 

Yog

Not to bad old son. Back is still fucked but I don't help sometimes... The other weekend I popped to our local music fair and had a little drink.. Any way cut a long story and all that I got pissed and an old mate of mine who was in a wheelchair needed to get to another tent so I started pushing him around i sort of got a bit out of hand and he went all the way round the fair in and out of tents I even managed to fall over dragging my mate over as well lol 

Anyway it was all fun until I got up the next day.. Lol

I hope you have a great time at Equinox old son be sure to take some pics yea.. 

I still hope you will be able to do another Glastonbury and I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one that thinks this.. Take care old son 

Big love. Me

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello guy,

Yog

Not to bad old son. Back is still fucked but I don't help sometimes... The other weekend I popped to our local music fair and had a little drink.. Any way cut a long story and all that I got pissed and an old mate of mine who was in a wheelchair needed to get to another tent so I started pushing him around i sort of got a bit out of hand and he went all the way round the fair in and out of tents I even managed to fall over dragging my mate over as well lol 

Anyway it was all fun until I got up the next day.. Lol

I hope you have a great time at Equinox old son be sure to take some pics yea.. 

I still hope you will be able to do another Glastonbury and I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one that thinks this.. Take care old son 

Big love. Me

• Upvote 1