Best Kept Secret Festival 2018

mellowmaniac

• 2 weeks later...

Stage Four:
Arp Frique (DJ), BRAZ (live), Carista, History of Soul (DJ Leroy Rey), Ionica Smeets, Joep Beving (live), Michael Midnight, Never Mind The Brexit (St. Paul UK Only Est), Steve Davis & Kavus Torabi, Tala Drum Corps, The Gospel Sessions (DJ), The Mauskovic Dance Band (DJ), Thys, Yous & Yay (Sef & Faberyayo).

Most interesting for me is Joep Beving who is one of the neo-classic shooting stars right now.

Edited by mellowmaniac

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Trufflehound said:

Not sure where they'd put it though. Not a lot of spare space at the site.

Neither am I but 3 days + James Murphy is there + Soulwax playing last year. Can't be anything else I reckon. Maybe they'll chop a few trees down for it :-)

Hi guys! Im a newbie, Im coming to BKS from Perú in southamerica. I was wondering if someone of you guys will return by car to Amsterdam after LCD soundsystem"s show, I need a ride (I will pay for it) thanks for your help! Cheers and rock an roll!!!!!!!

Anyone know how the cashless thing works here? Will I be able to just use my contactless card or do I need to put cash on a wristband or something? Also with the campsite being separate can you still come and go from the festival site as you please? Or can you only go in and out once per day?

Edited by dj_tim

9 hours ago, dj_tim said:

Will I be able to just use my contactless card or do I need to put cash on a wristband or something? 

Also with the campsite being separate can you still come and go from the festival site as you please? 

Credit card is ok.

Yes.

Hi guys, 

How easy is it to buy weed within the festival grounds, me and my girlfriend are going for the weekend but we have a hotel instead of camping so we are tempted to stock up in Amsterdam on the Friday and smoke it before entering the festival. 

25 minutes ago, timeforheroes said:

Does anyone know how hard it'll be to get from stage 2 to 1 for a headliner, Deeehunter over to AM etc? 

It's kind of next to each other. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. Usually it's quite easy to get a decent spot in front of Stage 1 if you're there only a couple of minutes before the shows start.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pikeatheplace said:

Does anyone know how far is it from the Safari Resort to the festival grounds? Can I walk, or are there shuttles?

The Safari Resort has just been built, but based on the map it doesn't seem further away than a lot of the camping sites and other bungalows. Depending where you are on the Safari Resort, I'd say it probably will be a 15-20 minute walk to the festival site.

• Upvote 1