AM isn't available in July, they'll most likely do the festivals taking place in August. With The Weeknd and The xx last year, I bet the last headliner is gonna be something that attracts a younger crowd.

1 hour ago, arcuse said:

AM isn't available in July, they'll most likely do the festivals taking place in August. With The Weeknd and The xx last year, I bet the last headliner is gonna be something that attracts a younger crowd.

Source? 

8 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

It must be something huge.

FB_IMG_1512032948246.jpg

PJ :D

Pearl Jam tomorrow and Arctic Monkeys in january as I said.

And for the record, they will be available in July, just wait for it if you guys don't believe it.

58 minutes ago, YunT said:

Pearl Jam tomorrow and Arctic Monkeys in january as I said.

And for the record, they will be available in July, just wait for it if you guys don't believe it.

That would be unreal. Please tell me, how can you be so sure? Inside info?

Doing a little dance in the kitchen...happy days everyone!!! Pearl jam are amazing live and will close out the festival nicely... now, someone for Thursday night....hmmmm... :blink:

Awesome! QOTSA, Pearl Jam and Arctic Monkeys is pretty awesome. Big fan of Wolf Alice too.

Bit gutted Nick Cave isn't there but can't have it all I guess! 

1 hour ago, lima said:

Doing a little dance in the kitchen...happy days everyone!!! Pearl jam are amazing live and will close out the festival nicely... now, someone for Thursday night....hmmmm... :blink:

Totally with you there. Know they were a strong rumour but until it’s confirmed I didn’t want to get too excited. Now I am 

3 minutes ago, davidthefly said:

How do we no Nick Cave won't be there ?

He's doing Primavera Porto (apparently) 

Edited by the wonderwhy

There's no fuckin gif to describe how excited I am right now with this announcement.

Also, the Mad Cool line-up keeps improving. Do you think that Mad Cool and NOS Alive have worked together so that NOS Alive could have big names of it ? Knowing that NOS Alive can't have Depeche Mode, the line-up could look poor if they don't catch at least two names among Massive Attack, Nine Inch Nails, Kasabian, Justice and Snow Patrol, don't you think ?

So I'm hoping for a cohead structure Gorillaz-Arctic Monkeys + 3 names previously mentionned for friends who are not very into Pearl Jam. Twenty-One Pilots would be the cherry on the cake!

I'm keeping an eye on mad cool as they seem to be partnering up. I've never been to Lisbon but it sounds beautiful.. everything is a bonus but I would love to see AM again as we only saw them when they were very young and Alex had long hair!! I'm happy enough to be dancing in a field without mud... nos looks like it's astroturfed... have a lovely weekend everyone and we'll stay tuned for updates!!

• Like 1

Probably subbing PJFB_IMG_1512469341918.jpg

Edited by alan_ts

22 minutes ago, lightsnowpatrol said:

:o thats mental, they will give warning for weekend tickets right?

They already did, last weekend tickets on sale now...