NOS Alive 2018

Tremousse

NOS Alive 2018 will take place in Lisbon (Alges) from 12th July til 14th July  ! I can't wait to come back after the last fantastic edition.

My dreamy (and not so unrealistic) line-up would be Pearl Jam - LCD Soundsystem - Mumford And Sons - The National - James - Airbourne - Damien Rice - Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls - JET  - The Districts - Reignwolf - Crystal Fighters - Gogol Bordello - George Ezra - Nothing But Thieves - The Smith Street Band - Arkells - The Cat Empire

What's yours ? :) 

6 hours ago, Tremousse said:

NOS Alive 2018 will take place in Lisbon (Alges) from 12th July til 14th July  ! I can't wait to come back after the last fantastic edition.

My dreamy (and not so unrealistic) line-up would be Pearl Jam - LCD Soundsystem - Mumford And Sons - The National - James - Airbourne - Damien Rice - Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls - JET  - The Districts - Reignwolf - Crystal Fighters - Gogol Bordello - George Ezra - Nothing But Thieves - The Smith Street Band - Arkells - The Cat Empire

What's yours ? :) 

PJ, Damien Rice, NIN, Live, Bush, Cigarettes After Sex, Prophets Of Rage, Wolf Alice, don't really need anything else 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'd airbnb, somewhere on the cacais train line as you can get a combi ticket which gives you free train travel during the duration of the fest. 

Half litre beers are 4euro.

Yes you can drink these in arena. It is an awesome festival. Wish I was there this year but can't convince the GF to do same city two years in a row. Off to sister fest Bilbao BBK this year. Enjoy

3 hours ago, Green.flash said:

Whats the accommodation situation? Do you book into hotels/b&bs?

I camped two years ago. The festival partners up with the Lisboa camping&bungalows - a proper camp, not just a nearby field where you can set your tent up.

It's extremely cheap (around 30€/person for 4 nights if you bring your own tent if I remember correctly, there are different packages of course, but all of them cheap). There's a pool with a bar and a DJ during the day, you have a mini market and a restaurant. Plenty of showers and toilets, shade everywhere. The camp does get pretty packed during the festival days which brings a lot of queuing up, but also a ton of fun people to hang out and party with. There's also a regular free shuttle bus to and from the festival site.

If anything's changed last year please correct me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2017 at 12:34 PM, DiscothequeDave said:

Would have thought so.

I'm assuming that Pearl Jam will be announced for NOS at the same time as Mad Cool now. which should be early December by the looks of it.

Let's hope so :):):) :rolleyes: The good thing with NOS Alive, is that the city and the people (and the campsite) are so amazing, that even if I hope some names, I don't care of the line-up, it's a bonus !! I've already bought my tickets by the way before The National was announced !

20 minutes ago, lightsnowpatrol said:

Yh I suppose, don't get me wrong it will be a great booking for NOS but with pearl jam also rumoured doesn' leave much space for headliners I'm wanting to catch 

:) Which headliners do you want ?  (Pearl Jam would be insane)