NOS Alive 2018

Tremousse

4 hours ago, oldie666 said:

Guys, is there a chance that tame impala could visit NOS? Line-up is already strong now, but main stage is got some places at 13 n 14 :[

Highly unlikely. Usually five mainstage acts a day, but we got lucky with six on the Saturday now. Plus Tame Impala is very exclusive this summer and will do just a few gigs. Earlier we thought that the Mad Cool show was Iberian peninsula exclusive, but not sure we had that properly confirmed. 

9 hours ago, oldie666 said:

Guys, is there a chance that tame impala could visit NOS? Line-up is already strong now, but main stage is got some places at 13 n 14 :[

I would say no chance pal :( I think those slots will be filled with local contest winners etc. Best we can hope for is maybe one or two more tent names but unlikely aswell

Hey. Would you be so kind to advise where to buy tickets for NOS ALIVE'18 - 12, 13 & 14 JUL (3 DAY PASS)?? I'm interested in 2 tickets.

Or 2 tickets for 14 JUL?

I would appreciate if smb could advise!

Using the official website of the festival unfortunately they are already sold out.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Nataly_2018 said:

Hey. Would you be so kind to advise where to buy tickets for NOS ALIVE'18 - 12, 13 & 14 JUL (3 DAY PASS)?? I'm interested in 2 tickets.

Or 2 tickets for 14 JUL?

I would appreciate if smb could advise!

Using the official website of the festival unfortunately they are already sold out.

Thanks!

I don’t think there are tickets available for the July 14 anymore. There are tickets only available for single day July 13, and 2-day tickets for July 12-13.

7 hours ago, themaddiefox said:

I don’t think there are tickets available for the July 14 anymore. There are tickets only available for single day July 13, and 2-day tickets for July 12-13.

Yes-yes, I found such tickets. Thanks) I thought smb may have more tickets for 3-day pass (or July 14) than he/ she needs and can sell them.

• Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, aaronch95 said:

Does anybody know, if there will be more acts tba?

Based on previous years, some spots are still available for the second stage. Most likely these will be local acts or some contest winners. I remember some people saying something about a contest and playing both Mad Cool and NOS Alive. Would make sense to me given the number and size of the international acts so far. Still have my fingers crossed for a nice suprise...

Just now, themaddiefox said:

Whoa good to hear! Last week See Tickets’ customer service told me that the tickets would be dispatched 4-6 weeks prior to the festival days. But it seems they come earlier! Haven’t received mine though. Haha.

I got email from them last week saying they were sent out on Thursday and that's them through the door this morning

On 5/1/2018 at 10:18 PM, lightsnowpatrol said:

I went to nos 2015 and 2016 and I was wondering how much the food and drink was last year as I can't remember too much from when I went? Also do the people with Heineken back packs still come round the stages?

Eh, I think it was around 2,50 for a beer or soda, though I'm not sure. Yes, those people still come around! I had to do with them carrying that  thing on their back whilst trying to walk in the crowd :p 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, arcuse said:

Eh, I think it was around 2,50 for a beer or soda, though I'm not sure. Yes, those people still come around! I had to do with them carrying that  thing on their back whilst trying to walk in the crowd :p 

Cheers man, much appreciated. I went werchter last year and the food and drink was pretty pricey 

1 hour ago, lightsnowpatrol said:

Cheers man, much appreciated. I went werchter last year and the food and drink was pretty pricey 

Heineken is replaced by Sagres this year though, so can’t be sure those guys with the back packs will still be around...

4 minutes ago, visdave34 said:

Heineken is replaced by Sagres this year though, so can’t be sure those guys with the back packs will still be around...

They do. But Beer Price icreased. I think 3,50 or 4 for 0,5. But they've got a cool deposit-system. If you bring back 30 empty cups (you can collect them on the ground) you've get a free festivalshirt from previous editions. It's nice. You do something for the environment and get something for free.