NOS Alive 2018

Tremousse

15 minutes ago, Tigane said:

All i Want from Mad Cool  now, is Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Fidlar, Porches , THe Big Moon and Massive Attack, with the priority being BRMC

Maybe we'll got good acts from other Spanish festivals (Beni, Bilbao, Vida) (and for some reason not available for Super Bock Super Rock), like James or Nothing But Thieves ! 

15 minutes ago, Tremousse said:

Maybe we'll got good acts from other Spanish festivals (Beni, Bilbao, Vida) (and for some reason not available for Super Bock Super Rock), like James or Nothing But Thieves ! 

Yes, that's what I said twice in the last couple of weeks, but NOS still hasn't announced them :P Nothing But Thieves is one of my last whishes... Have seen them as support for Muse two years ago, but the sound was horrible. Other live performances I've heard were great, so hope to see them again. Plus they would perfectly fit the festival and are not too big yet.

Maybe Bilbao and Beni need some more additions to their line-up before they want the acts to be announced for NOS? But doubt whether they would be able to demand such an embargo.

It is still pretty heavy relying on rock, so where are the dance/electronic acts?

Edited by StupidDream

1 hour ago, StupidDream said:

Yes, that's what I said twice in the last couple of weeks, but NOS still hasn't announced them :P Nothing But Thieves is one of my last whishes... Have seen them as support for Muse two years ago, but the sound was horrible. Other live performances I've heard were great, so hope to see them again. Plus they would perfectly fit the festival and are not too big yet.

Maybe Bilbao and Beni need some more additions to their line-up before they want the acts to be announced for NOS? But doubt whether they would be able to demand such an embargo.

It is still pretty heavy relying on rock, so where are the dance/electronic acts?

Interpol and Beck are big names that can come to BBK and Alive, maybe the´re waiting for them

12 hours ago, jesssssss said:

Hey, 

So it's my first year going. How does it work? Is Arctic Monkeys the headliner for Thursday? How long are the acts? And how early should I get there to get front row? etc. 

Appreciate any information! 

I went in 2016 and found that going to the far left then swinging into the crowd at the front was easy. Was 5-10ish from the front for foals, biffy and tame impala with space and no issues at all. 

• Like 1

I know at least one song from the radio and another from a commercial (maybe a remix). Good to have some more diversity and important these days: leading women. All depends on the timetable, but I might just go and see her in the tent to have a break from all the guitars (although I enjoy them generally). 

She's at Mad Cool as well, almost starts to look like a Hurricane-Southside duo-festival, yet Mad Cool seems to receive most credits for all the big names. 

I am starting to believe that Massive Attack might accompany Arctic Monkeys in the top spot for day 12 (since it seems by the printed line up, that NIN are in the same level as Snow Patrol, and in the other 2 days, we have the headliner, and the sub-headliner right below, and also alone in the line)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, antoniopinho said:

I find it strange if Nine Inch Nails is before AM due to their style of show, music and popularity, and feel bad for the NIN fans if that happens because a lot of people will just be waiting for AM 

Same. Just hope it doesn´t happen the same that happened with Interpol

21 minutes ago, antoniopinho said:

I find it strange if Nine Inch Nails is before AM due to their style of show, music and popularity, and feel bad for the NIN fans if that happens because a lot of people will just be waiting for AM 

33 minutes ago, Tigane said:

I am starting to believe that Massive Attack might accompany Arctic Monkeys in the top spot for day 12 (since it seems by the printed line up, that NIN are in the same level as Snow Patrol, and in the other 2 days, we have the headliner, and the sub-headliner right below, and also alone in the line)

IF we get massive attack id say they'd be in the sagres stage. They are a big name I know but with arctic monkeys being the headline act and nine inch nails without doubt needing less daylight for their show. I'd imagine massive attack are the same. Maybe I'm wrong. But I'd say nine inch nails would get the nod over massive attack.