NOS Alive 2018

Tremousse

1 hour ago, lima said:

Doing a little dance in the kitchen...happy days everyone!!! Pearl jam are amazing live and will close out the festival nicely... now, someone for Thursday night....hmmmm... :blink:

Totally with you there. Know they were a strong rumour but until it’s confirmed I didn’t want to get too excited. Now I am 

There's no fuckin gif to describe how excited I am right now with this announcement.

Also, the Mad Cool line-up keeps improving. Do you think that Mad Cool and NOS Alive have worked together so that NOS Alive could have big names of it ? Knowing that NOS Alive can't have Depeche Mode, the line-up could look poor if they don't catch at least two names among Massive Attack, Nine Inch Nails, Kasabian, Justice and Snow Patrol, don't you think ?

So I'm hoping for a cohead structure Gorillaz-Arctic Monkeys + 3 names previously mentionned for friends who are not very into Pearl Jam. Twenty-One Pilots would be the cherry on the cake!

I'm keeping an eye on mad cool as they seem to be partnering up. I've never been to Lisbon but it sounds beautiful.. everything is a bonus but I would love to see AM again as we only saw them when they were very young and Alex had long hair!! I'm happy enough to be dancing in a field without mud... nos looks like it's astroturfed... have a lovely weekend everyone and we'll stay tuned for updates!!

• Like 1