Tramlines 2018

deejayone

5 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

Decent lineup. But that's all subjective. 

Subjective to personal opinion or taste in music I assume. The backlash on twitter is going to be crazy when AM aren’t announced. Get ready for the ‘I want a refund’ tweets

1 minute ago, moams said:

Do you know if we are actually getting the full line up poster today or just a few acts? Will we get the 3 main headliners?

Sorry, I think that's part of the embargo. I know I've teased with stuff in the past. But anyone that talks too much about specific details after getting embargoed chances losing their press contacts for not just the festival spoke about. Then no accreditation for events. 

13 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

Sorry, I think that's part of the embargo. I know I've teased with stuff in the past. But anyone that talks too much about specific details after getting embargoed chances losing their press contacts for not just the festival spoke about. Then no accreditation for events. 

That’s fair enough, wouldn’t want you to loose it. 

50 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

Can you explain why you deleted a load of your old posts? Did you get warned you might lose your press contract?