Tramlines 2018

deejayone

On 30/01/2018 at 1:00 PM, JBarbour said:

4 stages - main, second (to be named soon), leadmill stage, library stage. 

New additions comedy, pop up cinema, kids/family area. 

40,000 capacity

Into the trees area with dj's in the evening. 

Line up 8th Feb

Local breweries and ale bars

Here is where you mentioned about the line-up tomorrow and the time I assume came from the media. Guessing it has changed though as nothing has been announced officially. This big news coming soon though seems to be taking a while to be announced. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

I am part of that "media". :lol: I got the details from the press launch in Sheffield. 

Haha whoops for some reason I had it in my head you were part of the organising team :lol:

7 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

Yes, things have changed. They may change again. 

As they have changed with a handful of festivals and their announcement timings this year. Some announcing later than they would like. 

I was getting all excited for tomorrow it was getting me through the week :lol:

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

I am part of that "media". :lol: I got the details from the press launch in Sheffield. 

Yes, things have changed. They may change again. 

As they have changed with a handful of festivals and their announcement timings this year. Some announcing later than they would like. 

Do you have any idea why it has changed?

9 hours ago, Jane gibbons said:

Announcement tomorrow at 6pm?

I get it on Glasto threads or RnL threads where there is sometimes tens of pages to catch up on, but COME ON, this is addressed like 3 posts up. :lol:

Unless... as you posted this at 2am, you meant tomorrow as in Friday, then ignore my previous comment.

3 minutes ago, CRW5252 said:

There will definitely be some people on twitter trying to relate this delay to AM being booked somehow :lol:

Wouldn’t I’d be amusing is they booked Antarctic Monkeys (Arctic Monkeys cover band) instead.:lol: although they are pretty good live for a cover band